Impact of a second author undergraduate publication for PhD Chemistry applications!

Li-S

y

Each paper needs at least 5 months to be accepted, at least 5 months for lab works, at least 1 month to be written, am I right?

You just proofed that "ignorance is fixable, stupidity is forever". Read the entire thread again and see what we wrote, including my comments on the relationship between publication and fields. Think thrice before you make any moves.

Dedicated to the hater(s):

(A publication from my alma mater in organic synthesis was by an undergraduate after 3 months of work; another paper from my current school was published by a graduate student who was taking chemical structure - he published a paper in computation chemistry after 2 weeks of work.)

It takes you less than 12 months to publish a paper? Good for you. I think the difficulty of your "research" speaks for itself. You want to know what have I done? Let me give you a hint: It has been 29 years since the scientists first identify this problem and yet, there isn't a proper answer (or solution, I should say) to this question.

So if you can spend your next 12 months and answer this question (which will benefit to us human being) -- try it. I'm pretty sure you'll immediately win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry or Physiology and Medicine.

Edited by aberrant

Dear Aberrant, please go and read what I said in the first post of mine, five publication in refereed journals not that one which you said,

Please go and read these ones:

a novel fuzzy based air quality index for air quality assessment, published by Elsevier, Atmospheric Environment

Development of a dairy cattle drinking water quality index based on fuzzy lnference systems, Elsevier, Ecological Indicators

A novel approach in water quality assessment based on fuzzy logic, Elsevier, Environmental Management

Performance evaluation of a continuous bipolar EC/EO_EF reactor designed for simultaneous removal of ammonia and phosphate from wastewater effluent, Elsevier, Journal of hazardous materials

Performance evaluation of a bipolar EL/EC reactor to enhance the sludge dewaterability, Elsevier, Chemosphere

That one which you mentioned is my first article and I realy like it. When I say go and google something, I mean go and realy search, if you were not so hasty to come and think that you can humiliate me with that one you are so wrong, any way, I wish you all the bests

By the way, what did you do? You did not say what you did, did you? Those are my works which I mentioned above, but no one has heard anything about Eigen's works or your almighty job? So what did you do? Writing some posts without reading them carefuly and you dont even know the difference of at least and at most, now you are telling me you know research??? Come with proof, what did you and your friend do? I mean research experience and publications, I came clean, so let us know about you two

And another thing, do you know the role of corresponding author? In that article, I am the corresponding author.

And about that article, did you notice the time of publication? It just published a month a go, you expect me to have citation just after one month??? You realy know how to do research, dont you?

And if you do not know, self citation is also considered for measuring h_index.

Take care pal, think and read million times before making a posdt