Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Got the news last night at 9:30pm Singapore time

I got full tuition plus stipend but I can't figure out exactly how  much the stipend is because it doesn't say. I called Dr. lee because I cannot open any of the attachments (my computer's fault) and he says it is SGD 1,000 plus housing allowance. 

Hi All,

My test and interview was on 23rd March. My maths test was not so good , and interview was okish only. Has anyone from India heard from the university yet ?

Has anyone heard for the MPP program ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

My test and interview was on 23rd March. My maths test was not so good , and interview was okish only. Has anyone from India heard from the university yet ?

Has anyone heard for the MPP program ?

Hello priyanks

I got the notification to be accepted with full funding (but no stipend) on 30th April. Although they sent it around 18th April & got my email address wrong which took them some more time to resend it correctly on 30th. Hope you ll get informed about your application soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Similar to the poster above - just checking if anyone on the forum applied for the MPP at NUS-LKY for fall 2015? 

Their selection process is a little more complicated by the interview stage, and I was just wondering if other MPP applicants in the 2015 cycle (or alumni on Gradcafe) would knew more about the timelines than I do - for example, when are we likely to hear if we've made it through to the interview stage, what to expect at the interview (Technical questions? If so, like what? Questions on background/work ex? Etc..), when final offers are usually made etc...

Looking forward to hearing from other NUS applicants!  :)

Hi divertan,

I have applied for the MPP program as well..though all this waiting is killing me!

About the questions in the interview, there were a few divergent views in gradcafe itself, some said it was basic quant- one said there some advanced maths involved as well..check them out

Hi divertan and scooby0407,

I'm a fellow MPP applicant beginning 2015. 

I just received an email saying I had been shortlisted for an interview on 12th February! They also mentioned that this would be followed by an English and Math diagnostic test, the details for which I'll receive later.

Really excited and nervous about this.

From the results page it seems like in the past couple of years the timelines that are being followed are:

Interview/test: beg Feb till march

Offers: start rolling out end Feb

Anyone have any idea about the interview? What questions are asked? Is it a technical interview or more a the 'getting to know you' kind?

Pianodive_ani please share your particulars as I don't get any email for interview but they are saying application are under review and if my application shortlisted than interview will be in February.Marks in IELTS, experience etc

Hi All,

quick update and answers to your questions:

It was a skype interview scheduled for an hour but lasted only 40 minutes so I don't think it went that well!

A professor took my interview and it was a mix of experience related and 'why the course' questions. I was also provided a case study half an hour before so make sure to login in to your email a while before your interview. I was really nervous and wasn't prepared at all due to work. However the professor was really neutral and supportive so it was a nice, smooth experience. 

I am sure they are rolling out interviews periodically so I wouldn't lose hope. 

My background: Bachelors in Management in 2010. Working for 5 yrs in the non-profit/education sector. IELTS score is 9. Did not give the GRE or GMAT. Decent extracurriculars and I am good at my job but no medals or awards received.