Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

42 minutes ago, myqp said:

Hi! I think I am going! Hope to see you in SG :)

Hi! Could you please tell me which country you have applied from? I've heard they release results country-wise. Also, CONGRATS!!

Edited by namuna

2 hours ago, myqp said:

Hi all! I just received an offer letter and a campus tour invitation from LKYSPP (MPP)! Missed a phone call from them this morning and the email arrived in the afternoon. I think they are inviting candidates to be assessed for scholarships. Good luck :) Anyone is going to the event?

Congrats!!! Anyone else received for MPA?

Edited by Udaya

24 minutes ago, Prester John said:

Just got an offer for MPA. I had placed it as second choice below MPP. Maybe they thought I had too much experience for MPP (7 years). No mention of funding though. I was not interviewed.

Will be rejecting mostly as I have got into WWS. 

Congrats bro!!! You got through Woodrow Wilson too! Great!!! Where else did you apply?

Edited by Udaya

Hello guys, I have just been accepted to the MIA program, though without funding. How do you evaluate this program in terms of employability? I tried to look on the LKY School website, but as the program started just last year, there are no yet information available.
I ask you this since I have also been accepted to the MA program at Johns Hopkins SAIS, the MIA program at UC San Diego GPS and the MIA program at  Elliott School of International affairs and I am still undecided about what institution I should choose for an international relations career with an Asian perspective.

6 hours ago, Marius G said:

I received an offer of admission but no words on funding. MPP program.

Same here. Admitted to MPP no mention on funding. Any possibility to negotiate scholarship??