Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Hello everyone! I've received my letter of offer (with a scholarship) yesterday. Looking forward to meeting you all! 

On 4/25/2019 at 11:48 PM, Pooja7 said:

Hi everyone!

I was also offered full scholarship with stipend. I am based out of Delhi, India and was wondering if there are more students joining the programme for fall 2019 and would like to connect?

Hi Pooja. Would love to connect. I'm available at contact@nitish.space

24 minutes ago, Nitish Chandan said:

Hello everyone! I've received my letter of offer (with a scholarship) yesterday. Looking forward to meeting you all! 

Hi Pooja. Would love to connect. I'm available at contact@nitish.space

Many many congratulations Nitish, 

Is it MPP or MPA? 

The scholarship includes accommodation or not? 

Hey everyone!  

I just received admission offer yesterday with full scholarship + stipend!  

Trying to make a choice between Cambridge MPhil Public Policy and NUS MPP, the former without funding. It's a tough choice for me as I really like the structure and focus of the course offered by Cambridge, but the financial difference is huge. What would be your advice?

16 hours ago, ASB86 said:

Many many congratulations Nitish, 

Is it MPP or MPA? 

The scholarship includes accommodation or not? 

Hi, It's for the MPP program. The scholarship documents don't mention accommodation. I guess it's the same thing that a few people have posted already.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:21 AM, KJF said:

Hey everyone!  

Trying to make a choice between Cambridge MPhil Public Policy and NUS MPP, the former without funding. It's a tough choice for me as I really like the structure and focus of the course offered by Cambridge, but the financial difference is huge. What would be your advice?

Hey there!! When did you hear back from Cambridge. Applied there heard back nothing till now. I had applied and was interviewed for Chevening scholarship.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:51 AM, KJF said:

Hey everyone!  

Hey, congrats! How long do they give you to respond to the offer?

Thanks

On 5/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, ganba003 said:

Is there anyone who’s still waiting on admissions? I still haven’t heard from them....

I have applied for MPP. Yet to hear from them. 

4 hours ago, BASVKKGR said:

Hey everyone, I was accepted to the MIA program with a full scholarship; just wondering if anyone's made or is a part of any incoming students' groups for the MIA class.

Hey when did you receive your offer letter?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, xvd said:

Hi! Is anybody still waiting for MPP admission results?

Hey, yes I’m still waiting. It’s June tomorrow. Wonder why it’s taking so long...

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mj_Zech said:

Hi everyone, I am still waiting for application outcome? It is already June 10. Anyone still waiting or got any news ?

Hey, no news... still waiting!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Grapes&Apples said:

Hi everyone. Anybody who have applied for the 2020 batch at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy?

Me! I just received an interview date. I'm extremely nervous, but excited and thankful to even have a shot.