STILLL havent heard from schools!

lostandconfused

I'm still waiting to hear from everyone I applied to. I had no idea this decision would take so incredibly long. Guess I should have have started checking my email obsessively later than mid-February...

I havent heard back from anywhere either....the waiting process is killing me. I also applied to NYU Wagner.

I applied Jan 15, so March 31st is the deadline for hearing back--i think. If i dont hear anything by then, I will be calling in.

Let me know if you hear from them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in the same boat. Applied to NYU Wagner right before the Jan 15th deadline. Do you think they're actually going to make us wait until March 31st before they give us an answer?!

Probably.... I wish I could bug them until they are forced to tell me.

I'm new to the board (and have, admittedly, been lurking) and I am in this position--in agony. I have two schools I am waiting to hear on--one of my reference writers knows one of the Deans of one of the Graduate Schools to which I have applied, and my contact contacted this guy earlier this month. This guy said that English department decisions would "begin" going out the following week.

That has been two weeks ago; last week was their spring break, though. This is driving me crazy.

I'm new to the board (and have, admittedly, been lurking) and I am in this position--in agony. I have two schools I am waiting to hear on--one of my reference writers knows one of the Deans of one of the Graduate Schools to which I have applied, and my contact contacted this guy earlier this month. This guy said that English department decisions would "begin" going out the following week.

That has been two weeks ago; last week was their spring break, though. This is driving me crazy.

I can definitely sympathize.

Do you know what can turn agony into torture? Patiently waiting for a long overdue decision only to be greeted by a waiting list notification sitting in your inbox. For Christ's sake, the thought of rejection is becoming exceedingly palatable as it would end this sheer insanity. At this point, I just want to get on with my life!

But alas, I will continue to compulsively check my inbox/mailbox... almost knowing that nothing is there.