University of South Florida

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page or some way to get in contact with those accepted to the USF SLP program for the fall? I am planning on going to the open house this Friday. Will anyone else be there or know what to expect?

Me too!! I know the program is two years, but have you been able to find a calendar or schedule to see how the semesters run and when the breaks are? Maybe these are some of the questions I will find out on Friday? I am trying to find out as much as I can about the program. Please let me know if you know anything that I should know!! And congratulations! 

Thanks! I know we would be going Fall, Spring and Summer for 2 years. If you want more info, definitely ask them! That's what open house is all about.

Congrats and enjoy your visit! I wish I could be there.

Hey! I don't know about the facebook group, but I will be attending the open house on Friday :) This is going to be the first open house I have ever been in, so I don't know what to expect. Since I go to USF, I kind of have an idea of what is going to happen in grad school

Hey! I don't know about the facebook group, but I will be attending the open house on Friday :) This is going to be the first open house I have ever been in, so I don't know what to expect. Since I go to USF, I kind of have an idea of what is going to happen in grad school

Since you're a current student, what are your impressions of the program? I always like to hear from people who have experienced it before!

I LOVE the professors! They serious are out for your best interest! The on site clinic is phenomenal! There are many clients to work with and the supervisions are always helping you with them. We had the opportunity to observe in the clinic during our clinical process class and I instantly fell in love. When you look at USF program, you can see how...fresh and great it looks ( hard to explain haha). But yes, now i'm rambling.

I LOVE the professors! They serious are out for your best interest! The on site clinic is phenomenal! There are many clients to work with and the supervisions are always helping you with them. We had the opportunity to observe in the clinic during our clinical process class and I instantly fell in love. When you look at USF program, you can see how...fresh and great it looks ( hard to explain haha). But yes, now i'm rambling.

Do you feel that most students are happy within the program?

Absolutely! I actually know 2 of the girls that currently attend the program and they love it! Of course the first semester is stressful, but they got a hang out it.

Alright I'll fish around to see if I could actually make one. Will update!</p>

EDIT: What should I title it? Do you think "USF Speech-Language Pathology Class of 2016" ??</p>

Edited by SpeechGeek

Alright I'll fish around to see if I could actually make one. Will update!</p>

EDIT: What should I title it? Do you think "USF Speech-Language Pathology Class of 2016" ??</p>

Is it 2016? I thought it was 2015