Jump to content

Still waiting for seven schools....

Recommended Posts

 I have received AD from University of Utah's MSCS program. However, I'm still waiting to hear back from UC Boulder, UCIrvine, BU, UFL, U Rochester, Michigan state and  Stony Brook.
I'm starting to get worrried now, anyone has some suggestions....
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I am still waiting for a decision from UCSD, UCI, Gatech and USC... I have tried contacting them, but no response yet...  :unsure:

It wouldn't be appropriate to send an email again, would it be? My stress level has never reached so high before!  :wacko:  :(

Edited by Phoenix!
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also in a stressful situation. I'm waiting to hear from, among others, Northwestern (my dream school), but I also have to respond to an offer by April 15th. 


Northwestern tells me that decisions are typically finalized by the end of March, but that some decisions may be made as late as April 15th. I don't know whether it would be good to just wait it out, or to send them an email.

Link to post
Share on other sites

*If you want a quicker reply, be more proactive and call (probably less feasible if you're overseas) 


Example: UPenn told me that they will post all Masters decisions by end of next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.