Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

Has anyone contacted Yale re: admission decisions?

They should be sending out decisions soon. But I cannot tell you when exactly.

Edit: I really don't know when :)

Edited by chaetzli

Hahaha… I know… this wasn't very helpful.

I think the GSAS will send out official decisions… and no one knows how long it takes them to do that. 

For those who haven't seen this yet: http://admissionsproblems.tumblr.com

It's the perfect way to distract yourself :)

Just got a call from Stanford, too! Over 440 applicants this season...crazy. And I'm claiming this after a ridiculous Northwestern rejection.

Jumping up and down and squeeeeeing like a thirteen year old. YAY! Congratulations.

Congrats to all today's admits! That's great news :) 

I have a question: if a program has you on a waitlist and asked you to to not accept any other offers without first contacting them, how long should you wait to let them know you have other offers..?

Claiming an unsolicited offer to apply to St. Edwards University Master of Arts in College Student Development.

It's like they know I've been stung today ;)

Huge congratulations to everyone who got good news today... especially those of you who got a first acceptance! We can't claim it's too quiet around here now.

Claiming an unsolicited offer to apply to St. Edwards University Master of Arts in College Student Development.

It's like they know I've been stung today ;)

Huge congratulations to everyone who got good news today... especially those of you who got a first acceptance! We can't claim it's too quiet around here now.

They've been trying to get me into the Environmental Management one or something. And another one in there somewhere. (I admit, I was a tiny bit flattered by the Columbia quant Master's program soliciting my application, but not enough to apply.)

They've been trying to get me into the Environmental Management one or something. And another one in there somewhere. (I admit, I was a tiny bit flattered by the Columbia quant Master's program soliciting my application, but not enough to apply.)

Yeah. I never trust St. Eds. Especially because I've apparently been targeted for two of their programs, so I'll get two emails within 3 minutes of each other and all that's changed is the name of the program.