gellert

Fall 2014 Applicant Thread!

Hey,

Whoever posted acceptance to U North Texas was it clinical health psychology? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Edited by Kreitz

It looks like three of us that got into Loyola Chicago's Counseling Psych program all posted on the results board. I know for a fact that only four students were accepted and I would like to get to know this potential cohort so if you're lurking and got in (or were even wait listed) can you shoot me a message? This was a fun interview group, I wish they had more space.

I am waiting to hear back from Loyola Chicago's applied social psychology program, hoping things are quiet because the deadline was fairly recent 15th Jan. 

Hey @ihatechoosingusernames! I applied their CCN program. I guess we will be informed of the decisions in the next two weeks. I was told in my Skype interview that they will make decisions around the middle of February. Fingers crossed for both of us!  

Here's hoping! I'm so nervous! 

Hey @ihatechoosingusernames! I applied their CCN program. I guess we will be informed of the decisions in the next two weeks. I was told in my Skype interview that they will make decisions around the middle of February. Fingers crossed for both of us!  

Here's hoping! I'm so nervous! 

Well, shoot! Spoke too soon...just got my rejection letter. Ugh.

Just got accepted to UT Austin for the Educational Psychology program!! I wasn't expecting to hear anything until April so I'm pretty amazed.

Ditto - if you were the one who posted the Florida State University clinical acceptance, please message me your POI!

ACCEPTED!!!  After THREE YEARS of applications, I have been accepted to my top choice!!!  I am over the moon excited!  :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS. 

ACCEPTED!!!  After THREE YEARS of applications, I have been accepted to my top choice!!!  I am over the moon excited!  :D :D :D

Congratulations!!! Is this somewhere you (re)applied all three years?

ACCEPTED!!! After THREE YEARS of applications, I have been accepted to my top choice!!! I am over the moon excited! :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So excited for you! :D

Congratulations! I've also applied to UNCC. Do you mind sharing your program/POI via direct message? I'm just wondering if I still have a shot. Did you interview?

Has anyone who attended UCLA's Developmental psychology interview days heard back yet?

Congratulations!!! Is this somewhere you (re)applied all three years?

No, I hadn't considered the program (okay I hadn't even heard of the program) until my third round, and it turned out to be exactly what I'd been looking for all along :)

To the person recently accepted to Health Psychology at UNC Charlotte: did you interview or just receive and acceptance email? Who is your POI?

I believe this was me - I did interview for the General program on Jan 31.

How about the UT-Austin IDEP program - I saw one poster was rejected due to the POI not accepting applicants. Has anybody else heard anything? 

How about the UT-Austin IDEP program - I saw one poster was rejected due to the POI not accepting applicants. Has anybody else heard anything? 

I was told they'd make decisions in 3-6 weeks about 5 weeks ago. Good luck! 

I realize that this question is somewhat subjective, but what are the chances of getting a second round offer? I had 7 interviews and not one of them have given me an offer yet so I assume I was not anyone's first choice. 

I realize that this question is somewhat subjective, but what are the chances of getting a second round offer? I had 7 interviews and not one of them have given me an offer yet so I assume I was not anyone's first choice. 

I wouldn't count us out just yet! I've had 5 interviews so far, and one more left (late February), and only one acceptance. I've seen some people get offers 4-5 weeks after their interviews, so just keep waiting.

Edited by jakem