Jump to content

Withdrawing admission offer from Cdn schools


Recommended Posts

Hi there,

 

I've read a lot about US schools and what to do if you need to withdraw a previously accepted offer, especially if there is funding involved. I'm wondering what the protocol is with Canadian schools for an online masters program when there is no funding involved, and no advisor has been assigned. I recently received a late admission to a second school after accepting the first school back in April. I waited until the last minute in an effort to hear back from the 2nd school, and contacted the 2nd school to tell them about my other offer, but they were not able to get back to me until very late May. Would this burn bridges if I renege my admission offer? I can't find any information on the first school's website regarding withdrawal. I assume earlier is better as they can get someone from the waitlist. Any other thoughts on this? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.