How Are You Coping With The Torture Of Waiting???

PsycD

I feel like I'm in hell and tortured for eternity. I just wish I'll sleep till April 15th then wake up and know everything. But then what if I got an interview and not awake to reply to the interview request? Hah like that's gonna happen to me..  :lol: Aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!  :wacko:

I've seen all Football World cup goals ,2010, 2006,2002  ,1998 and 1994 till now ... seems like i will need to see more ... problem is that ..watching all goals of a particular world cup in youtube takes only 15-20 mins ...  

I finally got an acceptance and I will probably take the offer, so I started planning the move... It's already a nightmare!! I have so much to consider. It's the exact opposite end of the country, and I've only ever moved around Massachusetts, so when I have, it's never been in just one trip!

May I know your gre score please??

I started watching Dr. Who, supernatural and Sherlock over and over again. And yeah Revenge is good too.

One thing that sucks is that my final semester exams start from next month. But I'm more worried about the grad universities than anything else.

I was told by both programs I applied to that they would let me know this week...needless to say, I have been refreshing my email every five minutes and staring at my phone, willing it to ring. All there is left to do is pray and wait.