Princeton

anonimuss

I am also at WWS. mims3382 hopefully you have received the info so you can access your email account. If not, then give them a call Monday because the housing contract they sent out has an expiration date on it. Wouldn't want to forfeit your housing because of mail delays or anything like that!

Thanks FSIA, I don't know what's up with the mail but I did talk to someone about my account, which I did activate. Got my housing contract too, Butler it is! But I'm in a Butler small, which even though I requested it, as it's $100 a month cheaper...it really does look a bit small. Well, i'm sure it'll be fine :D

Also got an email from the Graduate Office asking for my final transcripts, which I find odd, considering I graduated with my MA in 2005, and obviously did send in my final transcripts...hmmm. I'll give them yet another call on Monday, they must be so happy to be getting so many calls....

hmmm if you haven't gotten your housing contract yet, give Housing a call ASAP. I believe the deadline for accepting your contract is Friday...they'll give it away otherwise!!

and, absolutely no early move-ins...seems like they are strict on that.

otherwise no news.

any news for you all? still none for me. =\

I got my contract Friday morning. Scott did say that they will be sending them out up until Wednesday. So if after tomorrow you do not have one, do give them a call.

I received my contract Tuesday morning for the new graduate college--an option I didn't even request. Nevertheless, I accepted the contract.

I think they are sending out contracts by building, so if you haven't received one yet, it's likely you're in neither Butler nor the NGC based on this forum.

I received my contract Tuesday morning for the new graduate college--an option I didn't even request. Nevertheless, I accepted the contract.

I think they are sending out contracts by building, so if you haven't received one yet, it's likely you're in neither Butler nor the NGC based on this forum.

Interesting thought about the contract process! I am in Old Lawrence in a 1bedroom. I don't know if you chose the grad college or not kfed, but all incoming students are guaranteed in one of the grad colleges. The only apartments unaccounted for at this point are Millstone, New Lawrence, Hibben and Magie. Let's hope you near soon.

I hope I hear soon, too. One of my fellow cohort also hadn't heard by earlier this morning, and he applied for GC (like me), whereas a friend from college who'll be at woodie woo applied to the GC and heard yesterday.

Lame =)

Really they should just give me a closet in Firestone to sleep in. Let's be honest -- that'll be the best bang for my buck, anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

hi y'all, i've been on grad cafe hiatus for a while, and missed this board completely. i'm headed for wws, and i'm in old lawrence too, FSIA (howdy neighbor). it was not what i applied for, but hey, i'm cool with it. we are headed to berkeley this weekend to apartment hunt for my husband, and i have to say, i'm just glad we don't have to deal with the ucb housing market.

due to local budget cuts, i haven't been able to get myself into a community college class to brush up on econ or math (despite teaching at a community college myself the last semester). so i'm browsing textbooks and dummies texts (those suck to read in public) and trying to plot furnishing an entire apartment for less than nothing. anyone else showing up at princeton with a suitcase and not much else? :D

I got my contract for NGC a few weeks ago.. it was my last choice :x

Oh well, another year of dorms..

sisepuede - I'll be showing up to Princeton with only luggage as well. I've been doing it over the past three years though, so I'm used to it. What math camp track do you plan on doing? I'm going to go for Track C, but I've been real lazy with my prep.

I got my contract for NGC a few weeks ago.. it was my last choice :x

Oh well, another year of dorms..

Ah, but the food is amazing. Plus NGC is the one on the golf course, right? Great sledding right outside your door.

younglions, yay for you being on the c-track! ....i'll be in b! i got a friendly note this summer about my *ahem* many years since I had either math or econ (it's been over a decade since i held a graphing calculator) and how i may want to *ahem* brush up. i have tried for three semesters to get into a local community college course in either micro, macro or stat, with no luck due to buget cuts. standing room only for microecon, what has the world come to?

i'm doing some independent prep, but it's been tough to remain disciplined. next week i'm taking my husband to the san-diego comic-con, where i'm hoping to do some behavioral economics modeling on why people spend time dressing up as storm troopers, but do not spend time showering. hope that counts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the paranoid sounding post but just to double check....

No one has gotten anything in the mail besides your email account info right? Nothing about registration, moving in, sign-in, or anything else of that sort?

I was checking the website and it said that all that stuff would be mailed by mid-May, but I haven't gotten anything at all recently about anything. But perhaps, no one has?

I never received anything. Just the electronic contract, and some information from my department regarding logistics for a pre-term "camp." If housing/the graduate college does plan on sending something, they better do it soon as I'm moving into Princeton housing on August 14th.

Likewise. I thought maybe there would be more emails by now as well... but nothing. Not even from my department, aside from something in early may about doing research over the summer (I'm in chem). Oh well, soon enough I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't gotten any housing info either, i'm just trying to figure out if i'll have electricity when i get there in a couple of days! i'm on the west coast and keep forgetting to call until early afternoon, so hopefully i'll get an answer soon....

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use