2014 SLP Admissions Thread

Hey! May I ask how you found put about U Georgia and when?

Bah! I'm so sorry but when I was browsing on my iPad, I accidental tapped the red arrow. Can this be undone?

Bah! I'm so sorry but when I was browsing on my iPad, I accidental tapped the red arrow. Can this be undone?

Ha, I have no idea . . . thanks for letting me know tho! :)

No, but an upvote can balance it out.

Guys, I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO CHAPEL HILL!  I didn't think I was going to get in.

Congratulations!!!!! If you don't mind me asking, how were you notified? I just checked into the portal but I don't see anything.

THANKS SO MUCH!  Congrats to you on Purdue which is a huge accomplishment as well!

Thank you!  I'm super excited about it! :)

Just received my phone call from MGH!!!!! I am overwhelmed with excitement!! :) I can't believe iT!!

Got into MGH!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the MGH acceptances as well!  What an exciting day!! :)

Guys, I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO CHAPEL HILL!  I didn't think I was going to get in.

Congrats!! Such exciting news. Very happy for you!!  I also applied, havent gotten a phone call yet, but feeling pretty good about MGHI that I am so okay with it!  Do you mind sharing your Stats?

Wow, kbell, that is an AWESOME Monday! I don't know if it's possible for my Monday to be as great as yours, but here's hoping! :) :) :)

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congratulations! Great news!

Congrats KBell!!! What a great snow-day surprise!

Thank youuu everyone!   :D  And congratulations to all the other acceptances today too! I'm glad to see so much good news on here.

Those that were accepted to MGH: are you planning on going to the open house/info session event on March 29th? I'm hoping to go, so it'd be cool to see other people from here at the event! Also, did anybody find out anything more about MGH financial aid/funding other than that it'll be included with the official offer when it's sent out?

Hey all! I'm new to this forum, so here goes.

Applied [for Fall 2014]: Columbia University Teachers College, Adelphi University, CUNY Brooklyn College, MGH, UNC- Chapel Hill, Northwestern

Accepted [!!!]: MGH, CUNY Brooklyn College

Waitlisted:

Rejected:

Good luck everyone!

NCAR28, don't mind at all.

GPA 4.0

GRE Quant 168

Verbal 163

AW 5.0

:huh: 

Lol, you have amazing stats. I'm not at all surprised that you got in! Congrats again! Hopefully UNC will be contacting more of us with some good news.

:huh:

Lol, you have amazing stats. I'm not at all surprised that you got in! Congrats again! Hopefully UNC will be contacting more of us with some good news.

Thanks!  I did wanna do better on the verbal section, but I am happy with my score overall! And I am sure they will be!! I am not sure if I am going there yet, especially if they can't offer in state tuition, so another spot may be opening up!  But I will see. :)