2014 SLP Admissions Thread

Has anyone been accepted to Texas State and declining their acceptance? I was just waitlisted and this is my dream school!!! Anxiety just went to a new level. Congratulations to everyone especially all of you second and third time applicants you guys made it happen!

So, SO happy for you, twinguy!!!!!! You have been so supportive to other applicants here and I've been secretly rooting for you! CONGRATS!!!

My first acceptance!!! Grand Valley State University!!! Biiiiiiiiig sigh of relief! :)

Congratulations!!! I've also been rooting for you :))) if you end up at gvsu, you will love west michigan. Not quite as warm as Cali but an overall great place to live.

WOW!  I am sooo humbled to be accepted into a grad program, but I am humbled even more to realize that I was accepted months ago by all of you, my loving SLP family!  Thanks for the outcry of support and love!  We all need it and hope it continues for everyone in the SLP family!  Love you guys(I guess mostly gals, :) )!  

PS- I tried "multi quoting" all of you in this post but it did not allow me to!  Thanks to every individual one of you! :)

My first acceptance!!! Grand Valley State University!!! Biiiiiiiiig sigh of relief! :)

Congrats twinguy7!!! You've been such a positive and encouraging presence on this forum, and I'm so happy that you've finally been blessed with such AWESOME news! :D

I knew that the GradCafe SLPers would go crazy when one of our group favs, TwinGuy, got the acceptance we all knew was coming :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I got my first acceptance today to my dream school!!!!! So excited and I am so thankful for everyone on this forum who have been so positive and inspirational. This is my second year applying! 

Congrats!!

Congrats twinguy7!! You honestly deserve this!! Thank you for being supportive throughout the whole process.  I know you will be an amazing SLP one day!!  :D

WOW!  I am sooo humbled to be accepted into a grad program, but I am humbled even more to realize that I was accepted months ago by all of you, my loving SLP family!  Thanks for the outcry of support and love!  We all need it and hope it continues for everyone in the SLP family!  Love you guys(I guess mostly gals, :) )!  

PS- I tried "multi quoting" all of you in this post but it did not allow me to!  Thanks to every individual one of you! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TWINGUY7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard you worked for that and I am SO happy to hear that you're accepted! You're going to go on and be an amazing SLP and I am so excited for you to be able to go out and live your dream. :D

And, yes, you've always been accepted here. I find myself hoping that my graduate program cohort will be this warm and accepting, because wow, those of you here at gradcafe set the bar high. Wish we could all go to the same program! :)

@daisynic and @twinguy7 CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the hard work, stress, and anxiety over the last few months are now finally paid off!!!!!!!! 

I think we need a new forum when school starts to keep up the support level and create a healthy environment to discuss challenges and share therapy/material ideas!!

I am so looking forward to this new journey!!! Congrats to everyone!!!!  :D