tchris

2014 SLP Admissions Thread

Is anyone waiting to hear from Indiana University of PA (IUP) and California University of PA (Cal U)? I haven't heard and I would like to know so I can make my decision! 

Officially sent in my deposit and made my decision...Towson it is!

Congrats!! Towson is such a great program. I've loved doing my undergrad there!

AH MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE! Idaho State sent their email this afternoon, and I just burst into tears. I didn't even know what school it was, all I saw was "Congratulations" and I went off the wall.

I swear, I'm not usually this crazy...

That's great, congrats! Did you apply to the residential or distance program? Thanks!

Accepted at Brooklyn! Can't believe I've almost heard from everywhere by now! Decision time is right around the corner...

Congrats!!! I'm still waiting to hear something from Brooklyn so hopefully I'll be hearing today. 

I just called Brooklyn College and was told they are still reviewing applications. Sadly, I am losing hope. 

I did call Lehman College and left a message for their graduate director. I would like to know why I was denied. If I decided to apply again, I know what needs work. 

Interestingly, despite having emailed them several weeks ago withdrawing my application (perhaps I had the wrong address?) I just got waitlisted at Texas State.

Agh! I was waitlisted too and from the looks of it, the waitlist is a mile long. O well you never know, I still have hope. This is the school I have been waiting three months for. Wish me luck!

My first acceptance!!! Grand Valley State University!!! Biiiiiiiiig sigh of relief! :)

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!

My first acceptance!!! Grand Valley State University!!! Biiiiiiiiig sigh of relief! :)[/quote

Congrats!! That's awesome!! :)

My first acceptance!!! Grand Valley State University!!! Biiiiiiiiig sigh of relief! :)

YAYY! Congrats twinguy7! Totally worth the wait! :)

Yesssss! Been waiting around just to see you get good news, twinguy7!  You deserve it for your tenacity and kindness to others who were already accepted. Woohoo!

:D

Has anyone been accepted to Texas State and declining their acceptance? I was just waitlisted and this is my dream school!!! Anxiety just went to a new level. Congratulations to everyone especially all of you second and third time applicants you guys made it happen!