Cornell 2014

DeleteMePlease

What is fair and average housing price within 20 min of walking to Cornell?

Accurate? At Cornell University, a studio apartment will on average cost you about $897. A one bedroom apartment on average can run about $975. In this college community, an apartment with two bedrooms on average will cost $1,234. The average price for a three bedroom rental is $1,604.

http://www.myapartmentmap.com/data/colleges/ny/cornell_university/

How do u guys find of-campus housing? Do u just pay a property company, or do u visit Cornell during summer?

I will join a co-op off campus. I "visited" the house via skype as I couldn't afford to fly in.

I'll pay around 400 dollars for my room, so I am pretty happy. Especially as it is in walking distance from campus.

My program also has a mailing list for the new students that has constantly information and offers for housing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I am coming this fall to attend MS program in Applied Economics and Management. I am currently looking for 2 or 3br apartment. Anywhere with convenient bus routes and on-site laundry is fine. If you have a spare room or also need a place, shoot me a message!

Thank you very much. I wasn't aware that the todo list updates itself.

Mine says complete :)

Yes it does, and it's pretty useful ;). Mine's complete as wel!

• 3 weeks later...

Sooooooooooo different topic and likely not the proper area for it BUT:

Is anyone in Ithaca right now this second?? I moved in super early and am dying a little inside due to the lack of social stimulation. If anyone would be down with a CTB date or the like, please let me know. Or, if you are just in the same situation and can lend some internet support that would be fab too.