Anyone still haven't heard from schools?

nini312

It is getting close to the last days, are any of you still waiting?

I am still waiting from SFSU for I/O Psychology, and I'm on the waitlist for CGU for MA in Organizational Behavior. Anyone still waiting or heard from these schools by any chance?

STILL WAITING for Rutgers!

What the heck!

They were supposed to send out acceptances on March 15, then changed it to end of March, and now April 17....

April 17 is tomorrow, what are they waiting for? Surely they must know by now?? :evil:

I applied to University of Toronto on January 1st when the deadline was January 7th. They kept on extending the deadline, and now it's April 30. I still haven't heard a thing.

WOW--that is very, very bizarre. And sort of insulting.

Still waiting on Madison. Deadline was Jan 15. They won't tell anyone any results until they hear from those they offered fellowships to.

Cornell never sent out a word. Not a huge loss (I assumed I was just donating the $70 bucks anyway). And, I wouldn't have minded going there, but I surely wasn't anticipating acception.

I got into where I wanted... I am content being in the 'Forever Limbo' of Cornell Graduate Applicants.

STILL WAITING for Rutgers!

What the heck!

They were supposed to send out acceptances on March 15, then changed it to end of March, and now April 17....

April 17 is tomorrow, what are they waiting for? Surely they must know by now?? :evil:

I also have not heard from Rutgers. I send out an email a week and a half ago, Monday (to the Art History Dept.), and they said they'd tell me by the end of last week. Well, they still have yet to tell me, and it's driving me nuts!

I also have not heard from Rutgers. I send out an email a week and a half ago, Monday (to the Art History Dept.), and they said they'd tell me by the end of last week. Well, they still have yet to tell me, and it's driving me nuts!

i hear you, mspring!

i called yesterday and the woman in the Creative Writing department said they were sending e-mails of all acceptances by 3pm est yesterday... well, here i am, the following morning with still no news. it is ridiculous. i don't even want to go there anymore...

1 Acceptance (But it's a safety school) 5 Not heard from.......one of the schools said they were missing one of my recommendation and I had to call twice to get them moving because it was uploaded on their site they probably had a printer malfunction or something.......I don't know why I still haven't heard from schools it's almost 2 months.....is it because Deadline may 1st or 15th isn't here yet? so they can't make a decision before that?

My anxiety goes up each time I get a thin envelope, but when I open it, it's just another bogus (thank you for applying, here's your log in to check the status of your application :oops: )

Here it is mid-April and I JUST heard back from U-SC. They said that they held on to me for a long time because they wanted to try to fund me. Maybe this is the case?

Here it is mid-April and I JUST heard back from U-SC. They said that they held on to me for a long time because they wanted to try to fund me. Maybe this is the case?

Hey, congrats on the acceptance AND the funding MDLee!!! :)

Hey, congrats on the acceptance AND the funding MDLee!!! :)

Much thanks. I had all but given up on it all after 9 straight rejection letters. Goes to show that sometimes they do save the best for last :)

I'm sorry, some of you might have noticed I already commented on this in other forums, but I still haven't heard from my top choice! What does the silence mean? Rejection?

I wasn't told I was on a waiting list, and I haven't heard a peep from the graduate coordinator (who I e-mailed two weeks ago) I just found out this weekend that I received OGS (for non-canadians it's a government award). Do you think the school was waiting on that? Or does getting OGS affect my chances of being accepted? So frustrating!

I just found out this weekend that I received OGS (for non-canadians it's a government award). Do you think the school was waiting on that? Or does getting OGS affect my chances of being accepted?

I'd think that getting any external funding would most definitely increase your chances. Why don't you shoot another email or maybe even call them up and tell them that since you've now got the OGS, funding wouldn't be a problem and that you hope they can find a place for you as you'd really love to attend?

WOW MDLee CONGRATULATIONS! From the little I know about you from your posts on this forum, I think that the phD and funding couldn't have gone to a better candidate. Best of luck at USC!

::blushing:: aww shux. Thanks :)

I applied to UWO for MA journalism for the heck of it and in early April I received an email from the graduate office's secretary who told me that I was supposed to receive an offer in early march but they forgot/made a mistake.

The program starts May 7th and they wanted me to let them know my decision ASAP so I declined....still waiting to hear back from U of T.

Anyone on this board apply to Public Policy at U of T? My online status still says "under review"...only NINE more business days until SGS says all communications/offers will have been made. I've pretty much prepared myself for rejection. :? :roll:

I'm still waiting for Wisconsin-Madison, Master of Actuarial Science. They informed me earlier that the admission decision would be made by 15th April but I still haven't heard a thing from them. I wrote to them on Friday but there's no reply yet... Could it be...bad news...??? I'm so freaking out...At least tell me "NO"...

Anyone here is in the same boat (same Uni, same course)?