NC State Masters Analytics

throwaway1234

I am an international student and I had submitted my application on Jan 28th, 2019. I didn't receive any update on my application until today. Does anyone know the application review timeline for international students ? Is there anyone who submitted their application in last week of January and have received any update ?

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Deepesh said:

Hi.. has any international student who submitted their application in mid February received any update from NCSU for interview decision so far?

I am an international student and have submitted my application in last week of Jan. I am currently awaiting call for an interview. Did you already appear for an interview OR awaiting a call for the same ?

On 3/4/2019 at 11:37 PM, RS98 said:

I am an international student and have submitted my application in last week of Jan. I am currently awaiting call for an interview. Did you already appear for an interview OR awaiting a call for the same ?

I am awaiting a call.

I applied on January 15th (domestic) and still have not heard anything. I called them on Monday of last week and they said they’d be issuing interviews until the very last day (March 15th). Anyone else still waiting it out?

Hi - Did any international student who applied in second round get an interview email from NCSU ? I am still awaiting an update from them. Does any one know if they have started reviewing international applications in second round OR are they reviewing domestic applications currently ?

On 3/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, Looshka said:

I applied on January 15th (domestic) and still have not heard anything. I called them on Monday of last week and they said they’d be issuing interviews until the very last day (March 15th). Anyone else still waiting it out?

I got deferred to the next round of admissions and I had interviewed prior. So with that I guess I am essentially waitlisted

7 hours ago, BiostatMS said:

I got deferred to the next round of admissions and I had interviewed prior. So with that I guess I am essentially waitlisted

Hi - what type of questions do they ask in interview ? Does it include basic statistics OR do they go for in depth discussions ?

1 hour ago, RS98 said:

Hi - what type of questions do they ask in interview ? Does it include basic statistics OR do they go for in depth discussions ?

It is all basic stat questions. Most of it is behavioral and just getting to know your background 

On 3/1/2019 at 2:25 PM, Deepesh said:

Hi.. has any international student who submitted their application in mid February received any update from NCSU for interview decision so far?

Hi - did you get any update from NCSU ?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...