Jump to content
throwaway1234

NC State Masters Analytics

Recommended Posts

Hi  All,

I am an international student and i have  applied for this course on Dec 2015.I have neither got  an interview invite nor a rejection email.I am wondering how much  time will it be before we can expect an outcome .They asked me to wait till March 1st and my recent email  didnt  get response  .Did any one get  admission yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, they have a rolling deadline. It may be a good or bad thing that you haven't gotten a rejection mail yet. Hopefully you will find out soon.

Edited by MissClaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many are still waiting to hear something/anything? I'm getting worried with the deadlines approaching to let other schools know my decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I am an international student pursuing bachelors in computer science and i am very much interested to do my masters in analytics from nc state . I will apply for fall 2017. I just want to know the profile of international students who got admitted into the program. This will help me to evaluate my profile. So can you plz mention ur gre , toefl scores, gpa , projects done related to the field , papers published , certifications done. Plzz this would help me a loot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 1:13 AM, businessanalyticsgirl said:

Has anyone applied for Summer/Fall 2018?? 

Hi, I have applied for Fall'18. What about you? I hope you won't mind to share your application date. Also did you get a call?

Edited by analytics_guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2018 at 4:45 AM, data_geek said:

I am applying for Fall '18 and went thru the interview 2 weeks ago but haven't heard back.  Anyone else in the same boat?

 

Hey, I finished my application on jan 10. Waiting for an interview call. Can you please share yiour interview experience and how technical do they get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted my application on Jan 23, and received an email indicating under review on Jan 26th. My status is still "Incomplete". I am still waiting for the interview request. My friends submitted application in November, interviewed in December and received admission on December 18th. Did anyone interview recently??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

 

I am an international student ,i have applied to NCSU by January 31st since the final deadline for international student was 31st .Has any one got admit to FALL 2018 ? what is your profile ?

How long it took ? and finally How was the interview ?

 

just curious to know ...thats it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2018 at 1:12 PM, analytics_guy said:

Hey, I finished my application on jan 10. Waiting for an interview call. Can you please share yiour interview experience and how technical do they get.

Not too technical, just a couple of basic stat questions.  More behavioral questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2018 at 3:15 PM, data_geek said:

I am applying for Fall '18 and went thru the interview 2 weeks ago but haven't heard back.  Anyone else in the same boat?

 

same here. did you hear back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI all,

My application was completed on January 31st, and I was interviewed the following week. I was accepted into the program the day after my interview and I'm currently waiting for my official acceptance (from the graduate school). Hope this helps! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, argz_argv said:

HI all,

My application was completed on January 31st, and I was interviewed the following week. I was accepted into the program the day after my interview and I'm currently waiting for my official acceptance (from the graduate school). Hope this helps! 

Congratulations! are you domestic or international applicant?

Edited by missanalytics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, Aquamarine25 said:

Anyone else who completed the application in Jan , got the update?

Hi, I submitted my application on 10th Jan and it showed up complete on 12th Jan. Haven't heard back yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2018 at 1:36 AM, missanalytics said:

any updates guys?

One person I know applied on mid of January, had interview on 02/22 and received offer on 02/23. Has to decide before 3/9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2018 at 3:50 AM, argz_argv said:

HI all,

My application was completed on January 31st, and I was interviewed the following week. I was accepted into the program the day after my interview and I'm currently waiting for my official acceptance (from the graduate school). Hope this helps! 

Are you an international applicant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2018 at 12:04 PM, yxe127 said:

One person I know applied on mid of January, had interview on 02/22 and received offer on 02/23. Has to decide before 3/9.

Guess we might get an update soon. I completed the application on Jan 31st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Aquamarine25 said:

Guess we might get an update soon. I completed the application on Jan 31st.

Two more updates, one person submitted on Jan 30 was invited for interview on 22 and admitted on 23; One person submitted on Jan 28 was invited for interview on 22 and admitted on 24. For those who submitted application in January, if you haven't selected for interview yet, your chance to get in is very very little.... I submitted my application on Jan 23rd, two people from my school has been admitted and they both submitted before me. I sent an emial to NCSU to ask about my application status and then I received the rejection on the monring of the second day..... Great....I guess now I can wait for other schools. One more thing from my friend who has been admitted, she told me that the program has admitted 70 people so far. The program plan to admit 10 people each month. Good luck to everyone and good luck to myself!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yxe127 said:

Two more updates, one person submitted on Jan 30 was invited for interview on 22 and admitted on 23; One person submitted on Jan 28 was invited for interview on 22 and admitted on 24. For those who submitted application in January, if you haven't selected for interview yet, your chance to get in is very very little.... I submitted my application on Jan 23rd, two people from my school has been admitted and they both submitted before me. I sent an emial to NCSU to ask about my application status and then I received the rejection on the monring of the second day..... Great....I guess now I can wait for other schools. One more thing from my friend who has been admitted, she told me that the program has admitted 70 people so far. The program plan to admit 10 people each month. Good luck to everyone and good luck to myself!!!

Where else did you apply?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.