Jump to content
NoChance

Favorite Rejection Quotes from the Results Page

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, elx said:

I'm out of rejections but I LOVE this hahahaah

I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to figure out what "event" this guy is on about...and then I looked at the name of the university...

oh-yea-duh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ternwild said:

I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to figure out what "event" this guy is on about...and then I looked at the name of the university...

oh-yea-duh.gif

I just realised I said "I'm all out of rejections" when I meant "all out of reactions" and I think we share a similar, frenzied state of mind hahaah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UC San Diego (UCSD) Computer Science, Masters (F19) Accepted via E-mail on 1 Mar 2019 A 1 Mar 2019
  • report spam
  • Life has taken on a whole new meaning. To all you people out there, always have hope. Hope is the most important thing there is and always keep moving forward. “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

 

Rocky FTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, carolina89 said:

HAHAHA omg, I shouldn’t be laughing but this is the best reaction ever! 

I applied to Arizona State a few years ago and didn't even get a rejection email from the department. I'd have gladly taken a rejection from everyone else on that list because I wouldn't have spent all summer thinking there was still a chance I'd get accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magnetite said:

I applied to Arizona State a few years ago and didn't even get a rejection email from the department. I'd have gladly taken a rejection from everyone else on that list because I wouldn't have spent all summer thinking there was still a chance I'd get accepted.

They figure the real rejections are those who accept their admittance and have to live in Satan's fiery taint, often referred to as Arizona.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSEPS) ECONOMICS, Masters (F18) Accepted via E-mail on 28 Feb 2019   28 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • APPLICATION WAS COMPLETE ON JAN 8TH, I'M VERY HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN AN OFFER FROM MY COUNTRY (IM BRITISH FROM BATH - NOT THE TOOL WE USE TO WASH, BUT RATHER THE CITY IN SOMERSET). I HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE BUT I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE ACCEPTANCE. I WISH THEY GAVE ME SOME FUNDING THOUGH... THE TUITION IN POUNDS IS MORE THAN I WEIGH AND IM A HEFTY BLOKE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eggsalad14 said:
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSEPS) ECONOMICS, Masters (F18) Accepted via E-mail on 28 Feb 2019   28 Feb 2019
  • report spam
  • APPLICATION WAS COMPLETE ON JAN 8TH, I'M VERY HAPPY TO HAVE GOTTEN AN OFFER FROM MY COUNTRY (IM BRITISH FROM BATH - NOT THE TOOL WE USE TO WASH, BUT RATHER THE CITY IN SOMERSET). I HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE BUT I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE ACCEPTANCE. I WISH THEY GAVE ME SOME FUNDING THOUGH... THE TUITION IN POUNDS IS MORE THAN I WEIGH AND IM A HEFTY BLOKE.

WHY ALL THE CAPS, SIR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, samiamslp said:

Big Mood. 

Screenshot (2).png

that’s like when I was rejected after interview and in the email they were like “I’m sure you will do well wherever you choose to attend” which is nice except for the part where I definitely mentioned to them at some point during the visit that I didn’t have any other offers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, phonotactless said:

that’s like when I was rejected after interview and in the email they were like “I’m sure you will do well wherever you choose to attend” which is nice except for the part where I definitely mentioned to them at some point during the visit that I didn’t have any other offers

 

:(:( ooof your post hit me in the feels. 
 
one more school to go, though, it looks like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch!

Johns Hopkins University English, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 26 Feb 2019 A 26 Feb 2019
  • Wow! Second rejection from them THIS WEEK! I must have really made an impression!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, samiamslp said:

Coldplay playing in the background🎹🎵

Screenshot (20).png

You, sir, keep too many tabs open. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rutgers University - New Brunswick English, PhD (F19) Rejected via E-mail on 5 Mar 2019 A 5 Mar 2019
  • report spam
  • Stephen King's first book, Carrie, was rejected 30 times before it was published. Steven Spielberg was rejected twice from USC's School of Cinematic Arts, and now has a building there named in his honor. If this cycle isn't panning out for you, don't worry, success rarely comes easily or on the first try. Keep at it.

 

🍻cheers to that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, brightorangesocks said:
Rutgers University English, PhD (F19) Other via Website on 5 Mar 2019  A 5 Mar 2019
  • Meh...it's New Jersey.

I was literally gonna say that to the guy from the previous one.

Edited by Ternwild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If ya'll are wondering what I'll be doing next Friday at this time.. 

 

I mean, it'll be reruns of Brooklyn Nine-Nine instead of Golden Girls, and there better be a boatload of ice cream involved, but. I relate. 

Just @ me next time, friends. 

Screenshot (27).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, samiamslp said:

If ya'll are wondering what I'll be doing next Friday at this time.. 

  

I mean, it'll be reruns of Brooklyn Nine-Nine instead of Golden Girls, and there better be a boatload of ice cream involved, but. I relate. 

 Just @ me next time, friends. 

Screenshot (27).png

ha this was me! The rejections have been expected but sad nonetheless. Netflix and Hulu have been lifesavers every time I get a rejection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.