Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Beyonce.

 

 

Seriously, her newest album has been about 90% of what I've listened to since December lol. The other 10% is all over the place from Zendaya to Katy Perry to Pharrell to Imagine Dragons to Kendrick Lamar to Aloe Blacc to Bastille to The Neighbourhood to Florence + The Machine to Ed Sheeran and so on. Plus, all of my old music that's in regular rotation. For example, as I write this I'm shamelessly cranking C'est La Vie by B*witched :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyonce.

 

 

Seriously, her newest album has been about 90% of what I've listened to since December lol. The other 10% is all over the place from Zendaya to Katy Perry to Pharrell to Imagine Dragons to Kendrick Lamar to Aloe Blacc to Bastille to The Neighbourhood to Florence + The Machine to Ed Sheeran and so on. Plus, all of my old music that's in regular rotation. For example, as I write this I'm shamelessly cranking C'est La Vie by B*witched :P

KING KENDRICK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

the national, miles davis, and the mountain goats. a strange mixture that mirrors my dramatic mood swings throughout this hellish process: equal parts discouraged, hopeful, and delirious.

 

 i'm 0/5, two wait-lists. let's go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of Dr. Dog, Sea Wolf, The National, Gambino, Franz Ferdinand, and Arctic Monkeys. Makes for an excellent playlist.

 

Holy crap! It has been ages since I listened to Dr. Dog!! I'll have to get reacquainted.

 

For me, I'm revisiting high school, which means a lot of 90's E6 collective. I've also had my Pandora set to its "The Unicorns" station. Study music for me = a mix of Beirut and Yann Tierson.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap! It has been ages since I listened to Dr. Dog!! I'll have to get reacquainted.

 

For me, I'm revisiting high school, which means a lot of 90's E6 collective. I've also had my Pandora set to its "The Unicorns" station. Study music for me = a mix of Beirut and Yann Tierson.

 

B-Room is a great album all the way through. Seriously worth a listen.

BEIRUT!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, a lot of Mary Prankster, Beecake, Glen Hansard, Mumford & Sons, and Fleet Foxes. Bit of Patsy Cline in there too. Oh, and Andrew Bird.

Anyone enjoy Mumford & Sons's great Odyssey song? I can't think of what it's called, but it's worth having a listen if you do Classics or Lit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.