Communication/Media Studies Ph.D Fall 2015--Apps, Decisions, and Waiting...

CONGRATS Hermes!! KILLING. IT. 

Thanks!! UPenn was the only place that was a real contender with Cornell for me, so this decision just got really hard.

Hope the waiting process ends quickly for everyone!

So how many schools are we all still waiting to hear from?

I'm waiting for 2. 

Was waiting for 3 more, butttt just got the official word from Rensselaer. I'm in!

So, officially into Duquesne and RPI, waiting on Pitt and Maryland. 

Was waiting for 3 more, butttt just got the official word from Rensselaer. I'm in!

Congrats!  Sorry about not responding to your earlier post.  I was at a conference presenting 4 papers and chairing a roundtable. 

Officially got accepted at Kansas.  Thus, I'm only waiting to hear from Penn State and Wisconsin (but I assume I've been rejected at both).  The application and waiting season are almost at an end for me and the beginning of the decision season looms ever larger.  

Officially got accepted at Kansas.  Thus, I'm only waiting to hear from Penn State and Wisconsin (but I assume I've been rejected at both).  The application and waiting season are almost at an end for me and the beginning of the decision season looms ever larger.  

Congrats!! You have so many acceptances -- do you know yet which one you'll choose?

2/15: Email, accepted to the doctoral program in communication at Penn. 

UPenn acceptance!!

Pleased and surprised.

Congrats everyone! It looks like you'll all have some decisions to make coming up. 

King--

I was rejected from 4 of the 5 schools I applied to. It only takes one! 

I have been lurking around on here, but I was accepted at NCSU last week. I'm excited, but they said they had to wait to extend a funding offer. Should know more before April 15th. Frankly, without at least a tuition waiver, I can't swing it. *sigh* I'm in AZ, I'm not entirely sure how out-of-state tuition works for a PhD.