UNICEF NETI Program Notifications?

gaitanrd

• 2 weeks later...

CxD, what is your job family? judging by previous messages in this forum, it seems that different job families are at different stages of selection. In M&E, for instance, it seems that there were some delays in assessing the technical test results. If there is anybody from M&E job family who reads this forum and who had already the job simulation, could you please let us know that you had it, so that those of us who were not invited for it do not wait in vain? thanks in advance!

and by the way, those who went through this competition in the last years and got rejected: did your status in the online application system change right after the stage of selection at which you were rejected, or only at the end of the whole selection process, or not at all? I was wondering if the status could indicate whether one is still in competition or already rejected. Mine is still "under review". 

2 hours ago, SG_2016 said:

CxD, what is your job family? judging by previous messages in this forum, it seems that different job families are at different stages of selection. In M&E, for instance, it seems that there were some delays in assessing the technical test results. If there is anybody from M&E job family who reads this forum and who had already the job simulation, could you please let us know that you had it, so that those of us who were not invited for it do not wait in vain? thanks in advance!

Hello SG_2016,

Mine is Communication for Development (CxD).

Thanks...

Hey everybody, I did my job simulation for C4D at the beginning of November and have not heard anything since... anybody here got invited to the next stage? 

Edited by erpayo

Are the interviews scheduled for December, carrotflowers? I also applied for social policy and although I had a pretty good feeling about the job simulation, I didn't get any invitation on Tuesday, so I guess I'm out. On the other hand, I was not happy with my previous tests (the interviews and technical briefing) so maybe this could be the reason?? I assumed that since I got the job simulation invitation, I had passed, but I was obviously wrong. Does anybody understand the process better? Many thanks. And congrats if you made it to the final stage!