Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Russian, Central & East European Studies (IMRCEES) - University of Glasgow

awrochon

1 minute ago, Yerkebulan said:

Hi! Unfortunately, no news for now. By the way, how did you know that they will inform us this week? Did you asked them? I am so interested and I am waiting every day the results :);) 

I assumed so by reading the comments above - if you look at them you can see that some candidates received news as early as 5th of March 

1 minute ago, streif said:

One hour ago.
Thank you very much!

I hope you hear some good news too!

thanks :) I will inform you as soon as I get some news, hopefully we will meet each other this September :) btw form which country are you?

11 hours ago, streif said:

Hi again!
I just received a letter from them! They give me a full Partner country scholarship, I cannot believe it!

Congratulations! Молодец! 

15 hours ago, Vanjecka said:

nice :) I spent half a year in Moscow at the MSU studying Russian history & language; very interesting city I must admit :)

Hi! Do you have any emails/news? :) 

13 hours ago, mSBB said:

Hey,

Do they also send an email in case an applicant wasn't awarded a scholarship?

I am also waiting an answer from them!

Good Luck!

Hi! Do you have any emails/news ? :) 

12 hours ago, Yerkebulan said:

Hi! Do you have any emails/news ? :) 

No, not yet!

BTW, in the selection process timetable on their website, there's mentioned that we'll receive notifications about scholarships by the middle/end of March. So, I was waiting for the email from them a bit later. But now as one of the applicants has already received the information from them, I am starting to check my e-mail in every hour.

3 minutes ago, Yerkebulan said:

I am also on the reserve list :( I cannot believe it! :o

sorry to hear that :( in my case it is even worst as I am from programme countries and we receive even less scholarships 

4 minutes ago, Lightir said:

Hi.  I'm on the reserve list as well, kinda disappointed. Well, there is a small chance still.

hi, 

sorry to hear that :( - are you programme or partner country? if you are partner count. then you have better chances 

1 minute ago, Lightir said:

Partner country, let's hope for the best.

did they give you any detail about how high you are on the reserve list - in my case they only mentioned that there are some candidates above me 

1 minute ago, Vanjecka said:

did they give you any detail about how high you are on the reserve list - in my case they only mentioned that there are some candidates above me 

Same thing about candidates above, I hoped they would at least tell our rankings.