Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Russian, Central & East European Studies (IMRCEES) - University of Glasgow

awrochon

1 minute ago, Lightir said:

Same thing about candidates above, I hoped they would at least tell our rankings.

yeah - I guess that we should then wait for two more weeks

1 hour ago, Lightir said:

Same thing about candidates above, I hoped they would at least tell our rankings.

How and from where can we get our reserve list? What if we ask them? Any ideas? 

13 minutes ago, Yerkebulan said:

Good evening! What do you think about our rankings? Any ideas? 

I expect that we will get news in two weeks - you can send them email and ask of course, but I am not sure if you will get anything new

there's mentioned that some candidates are above me on the reserve list in my case as well! As they said, we will receive the official results later, but to be honest I don't have any hope! I Don't think that anybody will withdraw the application.

On 01.03.2016 at 1:09 AM, mSBB said:

there's mentioned that some candidates are above me on the reserve list in my case as well! As they said, we will receive the official results later, but to be honest I don't have any hope! I Don't think that anybody will withdraw the application.

Hi! Where are you from? 

Hi guys from Ukraine, Georgia and Russia!
I'm from Ukraine too. Was placed in Reserve list. Let's see.
However, good luck!
Have you applied to the other Erasmus Mundus Masters?

10 hours ago, Vlad said:

However, good luck!

;) Kazakhstan is also here! 

Hello! Good morning(afternoon, evening) everyone! 

I have very interesting idea about the reserve list! For that, I need the exact time of the letter they sent informing about the result of being in reserve list. So, please, can you wrtie your date and exact time and your country? For example, 1 March 15:48, Kazakhstan. I will wait for you! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes: 

21 hours ago, mSBB said:

I am from Georgia : )

I have very interesting idea about the reserve list! For that, I need the exact time of the letter they sent informing about the result of being in reserve list. So, please, can you wrtie your date and exact time and your country? For example, 1 March 15:48, Kazakhstan. I will wait for you!!! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes: 

10 hours ago, Vlad said:

However, good luck!

I have very interesting idea about the reserve list! For that, I need the exact time of the letter they sent informing about the result of being in reserve list. So, please, can you wrtie your date and exact time and your country??? For example, 1 March 15:48, Kazakhstan. I will wait for you!!! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes: 

18 hours ago, Lightir said:

I'm from Ukraine. Did you get some new info or just curious?

Hello! Good morning(afternoon, evening) everyone!!! 

I have very interesting idea about the reserve list! For that, I need the exact time of the letter they sent informing about the result of being in reserve list. So, please, can you wrtie your date and exact time and your country? For example, 1 March 15:48, Kazakhstan. I will wait for you!!! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes: 

3 minutes ago, Yerkebulan said:

Sure!
March, 1 11-48 a.m., Ukraine.

13 hours ago, Yerkebulan said:

Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 1:48 AM

Oh, but you have to consider that we have different time zone. Forr example 11:48 in Ukraine is the same time as 13:48 in Georgia

And the same as 15:48 in Kazakhstan. So, actually we received the letters at the same time :)

19 minutes ago, mSBB said:

And the same as 15:48 in Kazakhstan. So, actually we received the letters at the same time :)

:-P Yes, you are right! I thought that if we now our time, we can guess our queue in the list. For example, who is after whom. Unfortunately, they sent at one time. :unsure::blink: So, my idea is failed. Ahahahahah:D:-P

14 hours ago, Yerkebulan said:

:-P Yes, you are right! I thought that if we now our time, we can guess our queue in the list. For example, who is after whom. Unfortunately, they sent at one time. :unsure::blink: So, my idea is failed. Ahahahahah:D:-P

Yeah, I got it :D Have you asked them about the ranking?

7 hours ago, mSBB said:

Yeah, I got it :D Have you asked them about the ranking?

Yes, I have. They sent the next:  Unfortunately we do not have the resources at this stage to give individual feedback or notify candidates of the breakdown of individual ranking.   And I am not permitted to release a document which shows information about other applicants.   :blink::wacko::unsure::(:angry::rolleyes::blink::-P:-P