Fall 2016 I/O Psychology

Hi Everyone! I'm a senior at Purdue University starting my application process and would love some advice as to where I should apply with my credentials! I'm mostly looking for a Master I/O program but I'm open to Doctorates as well! I'm mostly looking in the New York/East Coast area and I would really love somewhere that would help me land a job in a Consulting firm!

Major: Psychological Sciences Minor: Organizational Behavior

GPA: 3.61

Major GPA: 3.59

GRE: 150(verbal) 151(Quant) 4 (Analytical)

Experience: Lab experience in both an I/O lab (Happiness measurement lab) and Cognitive lab (evolution of memory) and have remained in touch with both labs throughout my entire undergrad (which is three years because I'm graduating early).

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it :)

On 10/26/2016 at 0:29 PM, Gabbie Sedotto said:

Hi Everyone! I'm a senior at Purdue University starting my application process and would love some advice as to where I should apply with my credentials! I'm mostly looking for a Master I/O program but I'm open to Doctorates as well! I'm mostly looking in the New York/East Coast area and I would really love somewhere that would help me land a job in a Consulting firm!

Major: Psychological Sciences Minor: Organizational Behavior

GPA: 3.61

Major GPA: 3.59

GRE: 150(verbal) 151(Quant) 4 (Analytical)

Experience: Lab experience in both an I/O lab (Happiness measurement lab) and Cognitive lab (evolution of memory) and have remained in touch with both labs throughout my entire undergrad (which is three years because I'm graduating early).

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it :)

This is totally random and not an answer to your question, but I'm guessing the evolution of memory lab you were in is run by James Nairne? We just read some of his papers in a cog class I'm in.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2016 at 3:50 PM, St0chastic said:

This is totally random and not an answer to your question, but I'm guessing the evolution of memory lab you were in is run by James Nairne? We just read some of his papers in a cog class I'm in.

Yes it was! I still attend his lab meetings and he's an incredible professor to work under.