Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Straight from undergrad to PhD? Or any joint MA social science/MPH programs

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I'll be applying to grad school this year. I'm interested in medical anthropology and was thinking my research interests would fit a public health PhD program. If I did any MPH, are there any programs that have an anthropological component, or have an option of a joint masters?


Also if anyone's heard anything about the BU Medical Anthro and Cross cultural practice?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.