Fall 2016 School Psychology PhD

outsidegirl4

5 hours ago, Love3 said:

Thank you! I hope I do! I just feel like there are so many things that go into picking a program but I also don't want to overthink it. ?

It's tough! And things happen... just do your best. Figure out what is most important to you, and if all else fails go with your gut!

I am curious if anyone has made an official decision of what school they are going to attend in the fall. It seems like everyone is still in the waiting/deciding phase. I would love to hear about the positive end of this process: Accepting an Offer. ?

Congrats! I'm glad to hear you guys are finished with the process and starting somewhere in the fall even though the next few steps of preparing to leave and starting grad school are going to be a journey in itself!! 

Are you guys going to have to make a big move or are the schools you are attending close to home? @Jaguar21 @outsidegirl4

Im going to Louisiana State btw. So I have a big move ahead of me because I'm from Philadelphia. 

1 hour ago, Love3 said:

Congrats! I'm glad to hear you guys are finished with the process and starting somewhere in the fall even though the next few steps of preparing to leave and starting grad school are going to be a journey in itself!! 

Are you guys going to have to make a big move or are the schools you are attending close to home? @Jaguar21 @outsidegirl4

Im going to Louisiana State btw. So I have a big move ahead of me because I'm from Philadelphia. 

Congrats to you too! I'm from Maryland originally so it won't be too big of a move, but I currently live in Pittsburgh so I'll have to rent a UHaul for the 4 hour trip. I wasn't expecting to get into UMD so I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that I won't have to move too far. Good luck in your move :)

It's great that you guys are going to somewhere familiar. I guess I'm a bit of a rebel because staying in my home city was not an option for me.

On March 10, 2016 at 10:42 AM, outsidegirl4 said:

I'm from Michigan originally but live in Colorado, so it's about 20 hours to move there. It's nice though because all of my family still lives in Michigan. 

On March 9, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Jaguar21 said:

Congrats to you too! I'm from Maryland originally so it won't be too big of a move, but I currently live in Pittsburgh so I'll have to rent a UHaul for the 4 hour trip. I wasn't expecting to get into UMD so I'm pleasantly surprised and happy that I won't have to move too far. Good luck in your move :)

Good luck to the both of you! ?