Sign in to follow this  
artsy16

Signature on posts

Just curious, what happened to signatures (where people would list where they applied, where they were accepted into, etc)? I noticed a few months back that they were gone. 

Really? I don't see it on mobile or desktop using various browsers. When I edit my profile I see an "about me" section but I don't have anything in there. Nowhere to add/edit a signature. 

Edited by artsy16

1 hour ago, artsy16 said:

Really? I don't see it on mobile or desktop using various browsers. When I edit my profile I see an "about me" section but I don't have anything in there. Nowhere to add/edit a signature. 

(This applies only to the desktop view - I haven't tried it with a mobile device)

Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the page. In the dropdown, select "Account Settings". From that page, there should be a tab for "Signature" where you can edit your signature, as well as set whether or not you wish to see other people's signatures.

566b0b3acc4af_gradcafesignature.thumb.pn

Edited by dbcollies
Added image of signature settings

1 hour ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

How do you create a signature?

I see that you have one now so I assume you have found the answer! But let us know if you still have questions about it.