Declining 2016

psm1580b

20 hours ago, qualiafreak said:

I'm at Uconn for mind/cogsci, let me know if you have last minute questions before you make the final decision to decline! Congrats on your offers!!

Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I have just declined UConn.  After some fact-finding, I think that my other offer will be a better fit for me.

5 hours ago, Cecinestpasunphilosophe said:

Ann Arbor just offered me a spot off their waitlist, which I have declined. So if you're still on their list - they may be getting in touch with you soon!

Has anybody heard from them after this - and is anyone with an offer from Michigan planning on declining? :wacko:

16 minutes ago, Davidspring said:

Although I haven't been accepted off the waitlist in my #1 program, I'll be declining my fellowship offer from Syracuse later tonight.  This is a very difficult decision.  I hope this helps someone.

This certainly helps me, thank you! What's your area of interest? 

Declined Vanderbilt and Stony Brook today. Got in off the WL at Toronto and will be declining that as well. Will also be declining Villanova, assuming I get in off the WL. 

5 minutes ago, gughok said:

I've just declined Harvard in what has been the most difficult decision of my life. I hope one of you fabulous folk gets a nice Friday surprise.

Where are you going eventually? Have you made a decision yet?

44 minutes ago, dthatphilosopher said:

Declined UCSB and Wash U earlier today. It was a very, very difficult decision. My AOI is mind/psychology/history of modern. Best of luck to those on the waitlists!

Congrats! I'm waiting to hear from UT Austin, I hope to get an offer!