Jump to content

Out of State vs. State you want to live in for SLP Grad school

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I am torn between 2 great graduate schools for speech-language pathology. One is New York Medical College and the other is MGH IHP in Boston. I know that I want to ultimately live and work in NY in the future but MGH IHP has offered me a large academic scholarship and it has a great reputation. Do you think if I know where I would want to work that it would be beneficial to stay in NY to make connections here during graduate school? Or go to the school that is out of state and then return to NY after? Any advice would be appreciated. I am not sure how difficult it would be to move states after gaining a Master's degree and how different licensing and certification works. Thanks!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.