Fulbright 2017-2018

jenrd

6 minutes ago, Mossy.artist said:

Congrats! Maybe we can have coffee in Poland! XD

We totally could :D now we just need to blow our second interviews out of the water and we be researching and speaking po polsku! :P

Edited by AnnMarie

18 minutes ago, Horb said:

I'm so sorry :(

Man, I hit my arrow limit again. Thanks ? Congratulations on making it through!!!!! Don't think I won't be checking in to make sure you all make it!!! Just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm not still rooting for you guys!!! 

Edited by iDance

12 minutes ago, AnnMarie said:

We totally could :D now we just need to blow our second interviews out of the water and we be researching and speaking po polsku! :P

So we're pretty sure about that interview huh? Yikes! I wonder if its a video call or over the phone :o I wonder how much time we get to prepare..

14 minutes ago, Mossy.artist said:

So we're pretty sure about that interview huh? Yikes! I wonder if its a video call or over the phone :o I wonder how much time we get to prepare..

Hmm. I think all the previous Poland semi finalists had a 2nd interview from what I gathered. I looked through last year's forums to find that out. It was a Skype call and they only lasted 15 minutes each. To be fair, though, I cannot find anything about a 2nd interview on the Fulbright Poland page or the links at the bottom of it.

Edited by AnnMarie

9 minutes ago, AnnMarie said:

Hmm. I think all the previous Poland semi finalists had a 2nd interview from what I gathered. I looked through last year's forums to find that out. It was a Skype call and they only lasted 15 minutes each. To be fair, though, I cannot find anything about a 2nd interview on the Fulbright Poland page or the links at the bottom of it.

Grrr! Wish I knew what the interview would be about...Need to find a current or previous Fulbrighter to Poland!!

17 minutes ago, morelani said:

Recommended to Norway. Don't forget to send your transcripts in!

Also, just so you know, if they get lost in the mail, DO NOT PANIC. They will email you to tell you they don't have them and you can send them again. You will not be disqualified for this.

22 minutes ago, Regab said:

Recommended to Sri Lanka! Congrats to everyone who made it, and to those of you who didn't, it's only because something better is on its way!

Yay ! I'm heading to Sri Lanka on Monday !!! Good luck on the final round !

3 minutes ago, Photogeographic said:

Yay ! I'm heading to Sri Lanka on Monday !!! Good luck on the final round !

Oh sorry! I didn't see that. Congrats!

1 minute ago, Photogeographic said:

I'm too scared to look still ?

You can do it! You've worked so hard for this! And didn't you say that you had plans lined up in case you didn't get it? It will be ok! Its just this crazy scholarship run by a bunch of stuffed shirts anyway! :)