Fulbright 2017-2018

jenrd

5 minutes ago, thepictureisstill said:

Just called Marla about Ireland results and she said "it's generally late March or early April". 

edit: I wish I could down vote my own post, lol.

Why?

Kentucky juniors took the ACT today during school, and all my students left when they finished. I've refreshed this page and my email so many times. Have any countries announced today?

I think you all are cool, wonderful people - if no one has told you that today :) 

26 minutes ago, edon16 said:

Kentucky juniors took the ACT today during school, and all my students left when they finished. I've refreshed this page and my email so many times. Have any countries announced today?

I think you all are cool, wonderful people - if no one has told you that today :) 

I am also a Kentucky teacher who spent the morning refreshing my email-- definitely not a healthy habit!  Good luck and hope you hear back soon :D 

I figured I'd try here before I bug the commission...for any other Spain Research/Study finalists, is the "Grant Terms & Benefits" (or something like that) the grant authorization document that we're supposed to return? Or is there a second document that we haven't received yet? Thank you!! :)

43 minutes ago, Dilemma1 said:

From the spreadsheet it looks like Colombia ETA has been notified!

OMG I am a semi-finalist for a Research Grant to Colombia and haven't gotten anything D: My heart stopped because there was one from my FPA and I literally felt my heart tendons stretch out in stress. It was just an e-mail saying if we hear anything to let her know. FFS I just want to know what the heck is going to happen to me in the next year D: D: D: D: 

3 minutes ago, ibette said:

OMG I am a semi-finalist for a Research Grant to Colombia and haven't gotten anything D: My heart stopped because there was one from my FPA and I literally felt my heart tendons stretch out in stress. It was just an e-mail saying if we hear anything to let her know. FFS I just want to know what the heck is going to happen to me in the next year D: D: D: D: 

I ran out of up votes but I wanted to up vote this because I'm in the same boat D:

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

I called for Germany, a few times. No response so I shot her an email. Are you waiting on Deutschland too? 

Yup. MAYBE THIS MEANS SHE IS SENDING OUR EMAILS AS WE SPEAK.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

I mean..They are probably taking so long because they are trying to figure out what font to use on our acceptance letters

So true. And what parts to bold. Congratulations? Or the whole first line? How many exclamation points to use? It is all very scientific and important.

idk. I've kinda of given up getting it. I shot myself in the foot discussing far-right politics, so I worry about final stages of approval and even just approval in general...At this point, I just want to know :)

2 minutes ago, Horb said:

So true. And what parts to bold. Congratulations? Or the whole first line? How many exclamation points to use? It is all very scientific and important.

perhaps Courier New? Congratulations with a question mark is better. Hmm, didn't even come to mind!