Fulbright 2017-2018

jenrd

Uh, don't die Horb! I mean, that defeats the entire purpose...... Congrats!  ;)

I also received a happy award letter for independent research in Germany. Germany Fulbrights: after everything calms down and we support the good and bad that comes with application seasons, let's plan in PM for a meetup sometime.

3 minutes ago, Horb said:

Berlin as well! HIT ME UP! We can be friends!

Awesome, sounds like a plan! Excited to start looking for apartments - in Berlin, the hunt is real :P

1 minute ago, maelia8 said:

Awesome, sounds like a plan! Excited to start looking for apartments - in Berlin, the hunt is real :P

YUP.

5 minutes ago, Horb said:

Berlin as well! HIT ME UP! We can be friends!

5 minutes ago, maelia8 said:

@Herbie @Horb (that is really funny when I see the two next to each other, haha) Where in Germany will you be? I'll be in Berlin ;)

Gerne, ya'll! Leider nicht Berlin, sondern ich in Frankfurt wohnen wird. Aber wir haben viele Zeit, um in Berlin zu treffen!

1 minute ago, soccer2017 said:

ETA! what about you?

Wonderful! I'm told the ETA program run this year. Were you part of the crew last year when the program was suspended? Or are you a new applicant? I applied for research this year. 

12 minutes ago, ACF said:

Wonderful! I'm told the ETA program run this year. Were you part of the crew last year when the program was suspended? Or are you a new applicant? I applied for research this year. 

A new applicant! Hopefully they notify us soon...I am so anxious 

3 minutes ago, soccer2017 said:

A new applicant! Hopefully they notify us soon...I am so anxious 

Best of luck! They told us SO early last year, which was so nice, so this wait has been particularly agonizing. I'm thinking of you and am rooting for you!