Shd90

MPH Canada Fall 2017

On 2017-07-11 at 9:03 PM, toronto12345678910 said:

McMaster students- did you receive a class schedule in one of the emails from the school? One email said it was attached but I can't find it! Any help would be appreciated!

Hey, yes. I did receive the schedule via email. Please PM me, so I can send it to you. 

Edited by MPH Canada

On 7/14/2017 at 2:16 PM, MPH Canada said:

Hey, yes. I did receive the schedule via email. Please PM me, so I can send it to you. 

Hey! Could you send it to me as well? It wasn't attached in my email either! 

17 hours ago, mph_2017 said:

Hey! Could you send it to me as well? It wasn't attached in my email either! 

Hey, Yes, I can. Please PM me your email address. 

On 7/9/2017 at 0:28 AM, Airaena said:

I'm sure your university has a  course.  Each school has a list of requirements you can check to see if thay statistics course is sufficient.    Look around and take a statistics course this year!

Thank you 

Just an FYI for anyone waiting to hear back from SFU waitlist - just got an email saying that a lot of their accepted students have been taking their offers so no waitlisted students will be given an acceptance this time around. 

Also - any Facebook group being made for USask MPH students starting this Fall? Would love to connect with some of my fellow classmates! 

On 7/28/2017 at 7:59 PM, lattes said:

Just an FYI for anyone waiting to hear back from SFU waitlist - just got an email saying that a lot of their accepted students have been taking their offers so no waitlisted students will be given an acceptance this time around. 

Also - any Facebook group being made for USask MPH students starting this Fall? Would love to connect with some of my fellow classmates! 

I haven't seen any Facebook groups for USask yet!

Do you guys know if people on the wait list get official rejections? Has everyone on UT wait list heard back yet? 

On 8/4/2017 at 4:30 PM, Mph17 said:

Do you guys know if people on the wait list get official rejections? Has everyone on UT wait list heard back yet? 

UT doesn't have a waitlist. They thought they'd keep one, but didn't since most students accepted their offers.

I got an email after reaching out.

On 8/4/2017 at 3:50 PM, AAK said:

Anyone heard anything from Queens yet?

I withdrew my acceptance so I do hope a spot opens up. 

On 17/08/2017 at 4:55 AM, purpleace said:

UT doesn't have a waitlist. They thought they'd keep one, but didn't since most students accepted their offers.

I got an email after reaching out.

They definitely do, I got a waitlist offer on May 1st, and so did a lot of people on this thread. I got a rejection letter on Monday because they had finalized the class, but this was after some people from the May waitlist had been offered admission. So they definitely have a waitlist, some of us just weren't lucky enough to get off of it this year.