@pbandj Thanks so much!! I did not think I would be accepted to the UW MedSLP program, I'm still in shock! Lol. Congratulations on your acceptance to the Core SLP program!! I hope you get some additional funding! UW is beautiful and the program is phenomenal, but very expensive, so funding would definitely help. Best of luck to you! :)

19 hours ago, pbandj said:

@flaslp2be @imunster and anyone else waiting to hear about departmental recruitment scholarships from UW: I just got an email about funding! I was told the budget for recruitment scholarships was slashed by 60% so they're working on moving around less resources than they've had to in the past :( I got a small offer that they will try to increase in the next week or two. Apparently applicants for CoreSLP who are eligible for the WICHE program will, for now, be receiving smaller offers due to in-state tuition being already financial assistance in itself. If you're still waiting to hear back from UW about recruitment scholarships, definitely shoot an email their way! They're great at responding quickly and thoroughly. Good luck!

Thanks so much for answering my previous question and keeping us updated! I still haven't heard back about funding. I emailed Dr. Spencer last week about it and got the same response you had posted awhile back, about them finalizing the budget. Hopefully I hear back soon! (Also, I'm MedSLP!)

So far I have been accepted to Northeastern, URI, Worcester State, & UNH. Wait listed to BU

Waiting to hear from Emerson, Umass Amherst and BSU.

Has anyone not heard from UMASS Amherst? I read someone saying that they're spots were full but I never received a decision either way.

Has anyone heard any financial information from Northeastern? That is a big part in my decision process.

Good luck to anyone else still waiting on some decisions & Congrats to those accepted!

19 hours ago, jacquelyn22g said:

So far I have been accepted to Northeastern, URI, Worcester State, & UNH. Wait listed to BU

Waiting to hear from Emerson, Umass Amherst and BSU.

Has anyone not heard from UMASS Amherst? I read someone saying that they're spots were full but I never received a decision either way.

Has anyone heard any financial information from Northeastern? That is a big part in my decision process.

Good luck to anyone else still waiting on some decisions & Congrats to those accepted!

When did you hear from URI? That is the only program I am waiting to hear from. It doesn't really matter because I am 99.9% sure I will be accepting the offer at Worcester State, but it would be nice to have all of my options available before I commit to Worcester! 

On 3/12/2017 at 10:35 PM, kayyyyy_ said:

I was accepted at St Ambrose! Not sure if they are still sending them out or not.. 

We received an email yesterday that they are sending them out until the 31st, so more waiting!

2 minutes ago, alissa11 said:

We received an email yesterday that they are sending them out until the 31st, so more waiting!

Ahhh that's frustrating. I think my friend got the same email! 

Fingers crossed for good news. It that your first choice program?

9 minutes ago, alissa11 said:

Were you interviewed?

44 minutes ago, plume said:

Wait listed at Western Carolina University today. Will be turning this down. Good luck to anyone waiting on WCU!

Still no word from NM state? I saw one person post about it on the results page. I am dying to know!

1 minute ago, tvl said:

Still no word from NM state? I saw one person post about it on the results page. I am dying to know!

I saw that one, too! No word yet. :(

I was wait listed at Western Carolina today. The nervousness strikes back up again :huh: I wonder how many people total are put on the wait list! I can't stand the anticipation!!

4 hours ago, kayyyyy_ said:

Ahhh that's frustrating. I think my friend got the same email! 

Fingers crossed for good news. It that your first choice program?

Yeah it is! I live in the area and work as an SLPA close to Ambrose so I don't want to leave. 

41 minutes ago, alissa11 said:

Yeah it is! I live in the area and work as an SLPA close to Ambrose so I don't want to leave. 

That's awesome!! I am a SLPA too! I hope you hear back soon! 

45 minutes ago, alissa11 said:

Has anyone heard back from Eastern New Mexico University in Portales or NYU Steinhardt?

I am also waiting to hear from ENMU. No word yet :/

Edited by tvl

I'm still waiting to hear from: Eastern WA (interviewed), Pacific (interviewed, decisions have already gone out to many folks), SFSU (interviewed), Chapman, Redlands, Old Dominion, Florida Atlantic, and LIU Post (interviewed). 

Finally heard back from Pacific! Unfortunately it was a rejection. -_- I had interviewed with them in-person 2/24, and was not feeling so hot after I saw so many other folks get notifications last week. 

Also heard back from LIU Post- an acceptance! :) I interviewed with them via Skype 3/6. As of right now, LIU is my top choice, though I'm still waiting on a few more West Coast schools (my ultimate top choices).