HGSE 2017

aina7

54 minutes ago, higheredbee said:

I'm hoping the 2% chance that it wasn't sent yet came true! Still waiting over here, but hope is waveringggggg

I feel sooo nervous. :(

While waiting it out, I looked through the HGSE 2015 and 2016 postings, and found that the office sent interview emails on Saturdays!  Maybe they might send it out on a Saturday again..? Having all sorts of thoughts here...

Edited by haveuever22

5 minutes ago, higheredbee said:

Saw a results posting from an EPPE person! It's now or never?

That made me depressed. Hopefully there are more to go out today. 

Edited by cogdog

I'm the EPPE poster! Check your spam! First correspondence I've had that ended up in my spam box. Got it around 5:30 pm (didn't check until around 6). Message me if you have any questions! Happy to answer, but don't want to be too specific on a public forum. 

6 minutes ago, Espeon said:

I'm the EPPE poster! Check your spam! First correspondence I've had that ended up in my spam box. Got it around 5:30 pm (didn't check until around 6). Message me if you have any questions! Happy to answer, but don't want to be too specific on a public forum. 

Congrats!!!

36 minutes ago, Espeon said:

Congratulations!! Do you happen to know if your status has changed from "submitted" in your application portal?

31 minutes ago, frissoli said:

Congratulations!! Do you happen to know if your status has changed from "submitted" in your application portal?

It has not changed. It looks the same as it did on December 2. Lol. 

If anyone has any questions/inquiries about the PhD results and would like me to see what I can get out of my friend at HGSE feel free to let me know. I'm also very happy to help find out what I can.

And congrats to @Espeon!

Got an email today from HGSE Student Aid Portal!

Boy! Are these guys efficient! Meanwhile Penn Admissions office takes two weeks to reply to a single email.  Anyone else heard from HGSE?

Edited by ChaiL

10 hours ago, hopefulPhD2017 said:

Yes @jmaroon that would be helpful.

I checked last year's results and only 3 PhD interview notices were posted, and all on the same day. I'm still hoping for a shot to interview for the CIS PhD program. Anyone hear from them? LOTS of lurkers. :)

paging @jmaroon :P 

19 hours ago, jmaroon said:

If anyone has any questions/inquiries about the PhD results and would like me to see what I can get out of my friend at HGSE feel free to let me know. I'm also very happy to help find out what I can.

And congrats to @Espeon!

@jmaroon please PM me too! Thank you very much!

Edited by Reif