HKS 2017

HKS hopeful

23 minutes ago, Nozistin said:

Invitations for CPL interviews for finalist appear to have gone out. A friend of mine who is a 10th level super sayan 1st edition holographic typa badass got an invite through email. Just a heads up.

Yep, just got an invite! 

2 minutes ago, vananhdo said:

Anyone applied for Belfer fellowships received invitation email for interview? 

I applied for the Belfer IGA Fellowship and have not received an email. 

4 minutes ago, Obecalp said:

You already got an invite for CPL! Save some funding for us plebians! :D

Haha, no, I am trying to estimate how many people get shortlisted for these interviews! Is it a small number or large? And if there are any overlaps..

Just now, Palolem said:

Haha, no, I am trying to estimate how many people get shortlisted for these interviews! Is it a small number or large? And if there are any overlaps..

Ahhh. Okay. In that case, I'll allow it. 

Just now, Palolem said:

Do you have any idea? How many interviews do they conduct per fellowship, approximately?

No, I'm pretty unclear about how all of it works. I was pretty sure I wouldn't get into Harvard, let alone get a fellowship, so I feel like I'm catching up on learning this. 

Hey all! New to the gradcafe as I live in Australia. I was admitted to the MC/MPA. I didn't receive any emails re: fellowship. What are the chances of financial aid or merit aid for HKS, does anyone know?

Congrats to everyone who go in and got interview emails for fellowships!

4 hours ago, simbolism said:

Hey all! New to the gradcafe as I live in Australia. I was admitted to the MC/MPA. I didn't receive any emails re: fellowship. What are the chances of financial aid or merit aid for HKS, does anyone know?

Congrats to everyone who go in and got interview emails for fellowships!

At some post at the admissions blog, they say that about 30% of the students get financial aid.
The only interviews I am aware are the ones for CPL. According to them, all the invites for interviews to all of their fellowships have been already sent.

10 hours ago, Nozistin said:

Invitations for CPL interviews for finalist appear to have gone out. A friend of mine who is a 10th level super sayan 1st edition holographic typa badass got an invite through email. Just a heads up.

10th level super sayan hahaha ?

11 hours ago, drumroll said:

At some post at the admissions blog, they say that about 30% of the students get financial aid.
The only interviews I am aware are the ones for CPL. According to them, all the invites for interviews to all of their fellowships have been already sent.

Oh did you ask them directly about all the invites for fellowships? 

Hi all,

Does anyone know when domestic students receive their signed letters of acceptance?

Also, does anyone know how competitive the CPL fellowships are at the finalist/interview stage?

thanks! Go crimson. 

5 hours ago, Jointee2020 said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know when domestic students receive their signed letters of acceptance?

Also, does anyone know how competitive the CPL fellowships are at the finalist/interview stage?

thanks! Go crimson. 

Yes, would like to know the answers to both these questions (I am an international student though)