Audiology Canada 2017 Application

Nadine

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

Congrats embenAUD! Best of luck at Dalhousie in September!

Do you mind sharing your volunteering experience? 

Thank you! 

I had 40 hours volunteering in a clinical setting with an Audiologist, 20 hours volunteering with the "Society of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians", and 20 hours in total job shadowing Audiologists and SLPs. I also had many hours of undergraduate research experience, which I think may have helped as well. 

Edited by embenAUD

Accepted to both Dal & Western! 

Will be removing myself from Dal's list for any Dal hopefuls! :) 

Thank you guys for all the information and support throughout the application process! Appreciate it 

On 4/19/2017 at 6:43 PM, embenAUD said:

Thank you! 

I had 40 hours volunteering in a clinical setting with an Audiologist, 20 hours volunteering with the "Society of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians", and 20 hours in total job shadowing Audiologists and SLPs. I also had many hours of undergraduate research experience, which I think may have helped as well. 

Wow your resume is really impressive! Thanks for letting me know :) 

On 3/31/2017 at 4:28 PM, Aud101 said:

Congrats piylo! 

Have you applied elsewhere? :)

I didn't apply anywhere else - just Western to the clinical and the combined program. The application for the combined program is still going so fingers crossed! Also, I saw that you were accepted to Western as well! Congrats!!!

Edited by piylo