Fall 2017 I/O Psych Applicants

wecanalldothis2017

3 hours ago, future_phd said:

I applied to SLU and UMSL and have not yet heard from either.

It looks like UMSL reached out to people who made their shortlist and SLU sent out interview weekend invites. 

On 2/6/2017 at 3:58 PM, QuickFelix said:

Has anyone heard from University of Houston? I saw one person had an email interview at the end of January, but they didn't specify whether or not they got an invitation to an interview weekend. It has been very quiet from the schools I applied to...too quiet. 

Yes Houston already had their interview weekends :(

38 minutes ago, ChroniclesOfNo said:

Has anyone heard from Auburn , University of South Carolina or Florida State ? 

I applied to FSU social- have heard nothing ! (Didn't realize they had an IO program!)

On 1/25/2017 at 3:14 PM, akyoungagnes said:

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of UCONN's I/O program to you and anyone else who has gotten radio silence from us. We are unbelievably disheartened to hear that no one replied to your inquiries. I am a current graduate student and one of the graduate student representatives this year in the program and am happy to answer any and all questions anyone might have about our program. We take students every year and, especially as a graduate student, I take the process very seriously. I assure you that I'll follow up on this issue and make sure it does not happen to anyone else in the future. Again, I'm very sorry you had a negative experience and wish you the best of luck!

Hi! I was wondering if you knew when UConn would start notifying students? Thank you!

On 2/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, CoffeeFanatic13 said:

Has anyone been invited to, or had an interview at, Clemson?

I was admitted and visited a few weeks ago. From my understanding, the department does not do big interview/visitation days. Instead, if you get admitted, you can set up a visit with your POI.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:11 PM, BRKS said:

I was admitted and visited a few weeks ago. From my understanding, the department does not do big interview/visitation days. Instead, if you get admitted, you can set up a visit with your POI.

Ok thank you! Do you mind telling me who you applied to work with?

On March 4, 2017 at 5:27 PM, whoops said:

So has anyone heard anything from Canadian schools? Like Guelph, Western Ontario, Calgary? Totally quiet on my side...

I heard back from Calgary (rejected). I'm still waiting for the other two. We should get info this month  

I also haven't heard anything from TAMU or PSU...has anyone heard anything from Colorado State since their first round of rejections a few weeks ago? Not sure if I should assume rejection from the 7 schools I still haven't heard from...any info would be appreciated. 

On 3/4/2017 at 5:27 PM, whoops said:

So has anyone heard anything from Canadian schools? Like Guelph, Western Ontario, Calgary? Totally quiet on my side...

I heard back from Western mid-February! Good luck :)