Fall 2017 CANADIAN clinical psychology

BeezKnees

5 hours ago, cosimaniehaus said:

I believe interviews for clinical psychology at Calgary were conducted in January and the visiting day was in February

I've been told that the initial round of offers have gone out for Calgary.

I'm waiting to hear back from OISE as well. In the results section, people have written that they found out they were invited on ROSI. I've only been looking on the SGS website and haven't even heard about ROSI until now. Is there another website I am supposed to be referring to? 

11 hours ago, bluesky020 said:

Hi everyone,

This application season is my first time applying for a doctoral program so it is very exciting to read all of these responses. I was wondering if anyone has heard back from the Clinical Psychology programs at either the University of British Columbia or University of Calgary? I applied to both clinical and counselling programs at these schools and already received rejections from the counselling programs. Thanks!

I was rejected from UBC Vancouver a while back (I emailed them asking for a status regarding my application) and have not heard anything from U of Calgary. (Both Clinical psychology programs) 

2 hours ago, poojan.25 said:

I'm waiting to hear back from OISE as well. In the results section, people have written that they found out they were invited on ROSI. I've only been looking on the SGS website and haven't even heard about ROSI until now. Is there another website I am supposed to be referring to? 

ROSI is the student website for U of T that enables students to check financial status, order transcripts and enroll courses etc. Those posters probably were or are students at U of T that they can log in with their lifelong student ID.

3 hours ago, lockman86 said:

ROSI is the student website for U of T that enables students to check financial status, order transcripts and enroll courses etc. Those posters probably were or are students at U of T that they can log in with their lifelong student ID.

Thank you! 

4 hours ago, PhD_Wannabe01 said:

Has anyone heard from the University of Saskatchewan recently?!

I didn't apply for clinical, but I was nominated for a scholarship at uSask that I was told would be decided mid-march...I would guess admissions decisions would be around the same time as the scholarship decisions 

I haven't heard much from them though and the waiting is killing me! 

55 minutes ago, LuciFir said:

Hi all, has anyone heard anything from Lakehead or Ottawa? For me it's just crickets

Someone earlier on the forum emailed Ottawa and they said "All the completed admission files are currently being reviewed by our Professors and so offers will start being sent out in approximately two weeks and throughout the second half of March/beginning April" 

Hi everyone!!

Thanks to all.. I am new to this forum. 

I am having some query about application in uni Ottawa:

1. Can I submit the photocopy of IELTS TRF by post or I have submit it through British council. 
2. How can I submit the preference form. I could not find any option by online, so do I need to send it by post.

I shall be really grateful to know the answer of these doubts and can finish my application success fully.

8 hours ago, 2016PsycApplicant said:

Is anyone else who applied to Concordia but hasn't heard about their application status receiving emails and postal mail from their School of Graduate Studies (Connect2Concordia)?

I am receiving those emails also well, although I am waiting to hear back from my interview. I think once you give them your email they just spam you. 

9 hours ago, 2016PsycApplicant said:

Is anyone else who applied to Concordia but hasn't heard about their application status receiving emails and postal mail from their School of Graduate Studies (Connect2Concordia)?

Same here, still waiting on admission but received 'Call for Applications: Concordia University Interdisciplinary Summer Institute'

Has anyone heard from Ryerson lately?

I didn't get an official rejection when they were going out last week, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running because I haven't heard anything since a preliminary interview. Just trying to decided if I should give up completely haha 

2 hours ago, hsnl said:

Has anyone heard from Ryerson lately?

I didn't get an official rejection when they were going out last week, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running because I haven't heard anything since a preliminary interview. Just trying to decided if I should give up completely haha 

It takes awhile for Ryerson to confirm your final status. I think I heard back mid-March...

18 hours ago, 2016PsycApplicant said:

I've been spammed with those, I'm finding that pretty annoying especially since I didn't even get an interview!

22 minutes ago, superfruitpsych said:

I've been spammed with those, I'm finding that pretty annoying especially since I didn't even get an interview!

I didn't even end up applying to Concordia (but made an account and was considering it), and I was getting these annoying emails. Unsubscribed :) 

On 2/3/2017 at 2:14 PM, PsychLass said:

Someone posted in the results section about acceptance at University of Toronto, Psychology masters - congrats! Is that the clinical programme at UTSC or something different? 

Hi everyone!

I am also wondering if anybody has heard ANYTHING back from UTSC? The wait is killing me....

Thanks!

2 hours ago, psychlops said:

Hi everyone!

I am also wondering if anybody has heard ANYTHING back from UTSC? The wait is killing me....

Thanks!

I also have not heard anything from UTSC since the Skype pre-interview....Does it means no hope.....?

On 03/03/2017 at 5:19 AM, poojan.25 said:

You can log on to ROSI if you're not a UofT undergrad too. Login to SGS and go to 'profile update' to get your UofT student number. Then google ROSI, and put this student number in, with your birth date in 'YYMMDD' as the pin. It'll ask you to reset your pin after this.

From then on you have access. From looking at the results page, it looks like it's in the registration status section (though mine currently says no registration history)