Spanish Fall 2017

Now that most of the decisions have gone out, I hope everyone is at the stage of happily contemplating which offer they are going to accept!

I ended up with 1 rejection, 2 acceptances, 1 wait list and still have yet to hear from UPenn (so assumed no).  Did anyone else hear from them?  I only saw one wait list entry for them on the forum.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the University of Iowa has officially offered me the assistantship with great benefits!!! I am beyond thrilled and am definitely accepting !  Funding for two years for the master's and four more f

Hey guys! So good news - I accepted an offer of admission to Penn State (!) the other day. Does anyone have any other news to report? I hope that everyone is hanging in there!! I'm sure that you will

Well, I was pretty set on choosing between MA programs but I just an acceptance from UVA! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 8:41 PM, Alejo33 said:

yeah! you apply to this college?

Yes! I just accepted an offer from them...I was surprised though because it didn't seem like anyone else on here had even applied there. Espero que te digan algo pronto :)

3 hours ago, heywhatever9 said:

Yes! I just accepted an offer from them...I was surprised though because it didn't seem like anyone else on here had even applied there. Espero que te digan algo pronto :)

Congratulations!!!! My interview was not the best! Vas a aceptar la oferta?? Spanish Literature or Latin American?

11 hours ago, Alejo33 said:

Congratulations!!!! My interview was not the best! Vas a aceptar la oferta?? Spanish Literature or Latin American?

sí, la acepté hace unos días pero fue una decisión muy difícil. Me interesa la literatura latinoamericana contemporánea. Were you at their interview day too?

Edited by heywhatever9
5 hours ago, heywhatever9 said:

sí, la acepté hace unos días pero fue una decisión muy difícil. Me interesa la literatura latinoamericana contemporánea. Were you at their interview day too?

Hola! Super, te felicito! Tuve mi entrevista el jueves por skype! Ellos me dijeron que pronto saldrían los resultados! why top choice?