Hi everyone! I was wondering what it meant by "No Registration History" in ROSI under registration... Does this mean that my application didn't go through, or is this what I'm supposed to see before I hear back whether I got in or not?

Thank you!

13 hours ago, iwtgiut said:

Hi everyone! I was wondering what it meant by "No Registration History" in ROSI under registration... Does this mean that my application didn't go through, or is this what I'm supposed to see before I hear back whether I got in or not?

Thank you!

Hey! I don't think it means that your application didn't go through - I think it just means that they haven't updated the website yet or that a decision hasn't been made!

Does anyone have any insight on when OISE is sending out their official offers of admission for their MA CSE program? I received my unofficial offer on Feb 14th, and even though the MA program is my first choice, I feel like I can't turn down a BEd program until I have an "official" offer. The deadline to accept other schools is fast approaching, which is why i'm a bit nervous. Thanks in advance for any assistance! :) 

Edited by Toronto2017

47 minutes ago, icecream151 said:

I just called to find out when the MT offical acceptances were sent out. I would contact the program liason for the CSE program through email she is very nice. 

Did MT say if they sent out acceptances? 

59 minutes ago, Toronto2017 said:

Does anyone have any insight on when OISE is sending out their official offers of admission for their MA CSE program? I received my unofficial offer on Feb 14th, and even though the MA program is my first choice, I feel like I can't turn down a BEd program until I have an "official" offer. The deadline to accept other schools is fast approaching, which is why i'm a bit nervous. Thanks in advance for any assistance! :) 

Did you also apply to MT? 

For MT they said they were going to start mailing things out March 1st. However, from looking at last years posts on here some people did not receive official letters as late as March 13th. If you are getting close to deadline to accept and have not received mail yet I would contact the department :). I also got into York but that offer expires March 16th so it's still early :) 

12 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

Thought you guys might find this interesting. These are stats from last year (2015-2016)

Number of Applications:

58b8c07530fa0_ScreenShot2017-03-02at7_59_59PM.png.14a6d7de037a50f86316338a74b67b78.png

Number of offers of admission:

58b8c09b6dacf_ScreenShot2017-03-02at8_00_52PM.png.25aa3c3bb6b84581fc4f343035f7f3a0.png

For 2014-2015:

Applications:

58b8c0fd6cc71_ScreenShot2017-03-02at8_03_38PM.png.60d0fe6152ddf4930fe33f9cf57afbbe.png

Offers:

58b8c11bed441_ScreenShot2017-03-02at8_03_52PM.png.c47217bf877b5be9ed3df782c3c0251f.png

Can you post the link?

For those of you who received unofficial acceptance emails on/around Feb 14th for OISE's MA CSE program- have you received an official acceptance letter yet? 

# of OISE applicants for 2017-2018 academic year:

https://ro.oise.utoronto.ca/RO_Stats.htm

I'm wondering what the difference is between all candidacies and first choice candidacies. Perhaps this means the # of first round of offers they sent out?

all candidacies:

58b8d3d187311_ScreenShot2017-03-02at9_22_23PM.png.73e53fd3644a2bbf657b439384db5ed6.png

first choice candidacies:

58b8d3c6a38ff_ScreenShot2017-03-02at9_09_55PM.png.365ceb566743b2334292c045b9bc395a.png

These stats were released Feb 24

Edited by ALk94

26 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

# of OISE applicants for 2017-2018 academic year:

https://ro.oise.utoronto.ca/RO_Stats.htm

I'm wondering what the difference is between all candidacies and first choice candidacies. Perhaps this means the # of first round of offers they sent out?

all candidacies:

58b8d3d187311_ScreenShot2017-03-02at9_22_23PM.png.73e53fd3644a2bbf657b439384db5ed6.png

first choice candidacies:

58b8d3c6a38ff_ScreenShot2017-03-02at9_09_55PM.png.365ceb566743b2334292c045b9bc395a.png

These stats were released Feb 24

First choice candidacies is how many people selected that program as their first choice 

20 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Hey! I don't think it means that your application didn't go through - I think it just means that they haven't updated the website yet or that a decision hasn't been made!

Thanks for your response!
Just out of curiosity, did everyone apply before the main deadline November 15?? 

Hi everyone~

I applied for P/J & I'm living abroad. The wait for everyone is definitely anxiety-provoking. 

But good luck, future teachers. Hopefully we will hear back soon ...

Hi guys, 

Just registered so I can keep up to date and post my updates. 

So far nothing from oise yet. Anxiously waiting! 

Slightly off topic but Anyone got York University acceptance yet? 

15 minutes ago, Honggil said:

Hi guys, 

Just registered so I can keep up to date and post my updates. 

So far nothing from oise yet. Anxiously waiting! 

Slightly off topic but Anyone got York University acceptance yet? 

Hey! I've heard back from York and I got into I/S. You should be able to check on OUAC or on their portal where you submitted your supplementary information form. 

Good luck :)

Did anyone receive anything the mail today? I called OISE and although they were reluctant to answer my questions, they did say the "financially cancelled" is a designation they apply so that students cannot accept programs when they are awarded until the requirements are met. I am finishing 4th year at UofT so this makes sense. My degree has to be conferred and then the status will change and I can accept it online. Make sense..so I guess this means that I'm in!!!! Won't really believe it until I receive the official letter and I'm still weary of the whole process but I feel someone better now.