39 minutes ago, Honggil said:

If I haven't received anything yet and live in toronto, am I out of luck? 

TBH I called the Registrar today and asked them about how long it takes to receive mail. They didn't give me a clear answer, but they assured me that the application/results process takes a long time / not all the mail was sent out on March 1st so if we aren't receiving everything yet, it's not over and we don't need to be alarmed. I hope that can be of some comfort to you! It definitely was for me. It's not over yet! Don't fret! :) (My status also hasn't been updated on ROSI/ACORN, so in the same boat!)

Not sure if there are any other applicants applying from abroad, but I also was told that if you have an international address they will also contact you by email. (Makes sense to me.)

Good luck everyone ~ 

1 hour ago, JBz said:

My rosi account says "no registration history" (in comparison to everyone else's that say "invited"), I keep wondering if I stand a chance. Has anyone with this status been accepted? 

I think you still have a chance! It's only the first round of admissions right now, they're on going for a while I believe! Check your ACORN account and see what it says there! Hopefully you hear back soon!

I logged in earlier today, and the MT was showing up on both ACORN and ROSI. It was showing about 5 different listings from OISE on either ACORN or ROSI, forget which.

When I logged in just now, and there are only two. One for 'elementary' and one for 'secondary'.

Earlier today it said 'financially cancelled' on ROSI, and now it says 'active'.

I still have not received a letter yet though!!!!

OISE.png

7 hours ago, cutekittens said:

I logged in earlier today, and the MT was showing up on both ACORN and ROSI. It was showing about 5 different listings from OISE on either ACORN or ROSI, forget which.

When I logged in just now, and there are only two. One for 'elementary' and one for 'secondary'.

Earlier today it said 'financially cancelled' on ROSI, and now it says 'active'.

I still have not received a letter yet though!!!!

OISE.png

Mine looked the exact same as you! I got my letter on Tuesday!!  I'm sure you'll be getting yours soon!

1 hour ago, Honggil said:

Still nothing but sgs is still under review 

What about your ROSI? They update SGS manually long after letters have been sent out. I received my letter and my SGS still says under review. Did you happen to apply after November 15? I know they were aiming to have decisions out sooner so if you applied after this date that could explain the delay. 

Hi guys! I have a notification on ROSI that says I've been invited but still no change on the application website. Has anyone from I/S gotten their letters? I talked to someone at oise on Monday and they said we should all hear by the end of March or early April. I'm wondering if it's taking longer because a few of the MT programs are still accepting applications. I'm glad to find people going through the same anxiety I am! 

Tori 

22 minutes ago, Tshskespeare said:

Hi guys! I have a notification on ROSI that says I've been invited but still no change on the application website. Has anyone from I/S gotten their letters? I talked to someone at oise on Monday and they said we should all hear by the end of March or early April. I'm wondering if it's taking longer because a few of the MT programs are still accepting applications. I'm glad to find people going through the same anxiety I am! 

Tori 

I am definitely getting anxiety! Still no letter... I don't even know what I have been accepted for!

Did anybody attend any master of teaching events at OISE? are any upcoming? I can't find anything... I'm so curious, I have so many questions!

My ROSI went from saying 'financially cancelled', to 'active', and now 'financially cancelled' again lol . 

2 minutes ago, cutekittens said:

I am definitely getting anxiety! Still no letter... I don't even know what I have been accepted for!

Did anybody attend any master of teaching events at OISE? are any upcoming? I can't find anything... I'm so curious, I have so many questions!

My ROSI went from saying 'financially cancelled', to 'active', and now 'financially cancelled' again lol . 

Hopefully we'll hear soon! I attended an event 2 or 3 years ago but remember nothing! I ultimately decided to get my masters in English first and have been teaching and tutoring at a private high school since September but I need this. I miss school and I want to work at a school that isn't just a credit factory. 

On your ROSI when you log on in the front page if it says status: financially cancelled it means you got in but are still completing requirements (i.e you're still in fourth year) and if it says invited then it means you're in but have satisfied all requirements. When you click the tab that says subject posts it should list the program as active.

To clarify: I do not mean your "account status" but rather under "registration" for fall 2017 and winter 2018, if the  MT program is listed there it should have its own status that says "invited" or "financially cancelled"

Edited by ALk94

1 minute ago, ALk94 said:

On your ROSI when you log on in the front page if it says status: financially cancelled it means you got in but are still completing requirements (i.e you're still in fourth year) and if it says invited then it means you're in but have satisfied all requirements. When you click the tab that says subject posts it should list the program as active.

Yeah mine does! It says invited on the opening page and active on the subject post page. I finished my MA last year so nothing to satisfy for me. 

3 minutes ago, Tshskespeare said:

Yeah mine does! It says invited on the opening page and active on the subject post page. I finished my MA last year so nothing to satisfy for me. 

You're in! You will be getting your letter eventually, just gotta hang tight. In my acceptance package it gave me a link to this:

http://www.oise.utoronto.ca/ro/Graduate_Admissions/Newly_Admitted_Students/Satisfying_Conditions.html

which says the same thing about your ROSI status

Edited by ALk94

1 minute ago, ALk94 said:

Then

You're in! You will be getting your letter eventually, just gotta hang tight. In my acceptance package it gave me a link to this:

http://www.oise.utoronto.ca/ro/Graduate_Admissions/Newly_Admitted_Students/Satisfying_Conditions.html

Thanks! I'm trying. What are your teachables? Mine are English and History. I think the cohort system is so neat. 

I went to an event this past fall hosted by some of the admissions team and they told us they are trying to roll out offers quicker than past years because they are always out of sync with the BEd programs at other schools

Edited by ALk94

2 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

I went to an event this past fall hosted by some of the admissions team and they told us they are trying to roll out offers quicker than past years because they are always out of sync with the BEd programs at other schools

Yeah theirs are so late! The guy I talked to on the phone said I should just accept my other offer if I hadn't heard by the deadline. 

15 minutes ago, ALk94 said:

What else does it say in your acceptance package? anything interesting?

which day do they ask you to accept the offer by? do you accept it online? do you have to send them money right away?

It was quite short the letter, just basically says what your offer is for. There were a few pages included in the package. It comes with a sheet to scan or send back to accept the offer. This needs to be done within 3 weeks (6 if international) of the date on your letter. It also came with a form which says to mail back a tuition deposit of $300 by June 1st to hold your spot.

Edited by ALk94