Decision Dates

@kirbs005 DUDE! AWESOME! Congratulations! Though that is SUPER old school - did they at least update the online status? Time for you to color Georgia GREEN! Comm people, we might now want to start checking our physical mailboxes along with our inboxes spamboxes and the results page here lol

@kirbs005, thank you - I honestly don't believe how lucky I've been this cycle. I really think it's just sheer luck. Seems I got the date wrong though, was accepted 2/13 (my computer thinks I'm in Korea and says that it's 2/14)

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, cinderellasyndrome said:

Accepted:

Kentucky (MA) – 2/5 via phone

Missouri (PhD) – 2/6 via email (personal)

Rejected:

None so far... anyone heard from UConn? It's my top choice and it's driving me crazy

I'm a current MA student and prospective PhD student at UConn. If you want, we can DM and I can give you an insider perspective about the department. :)

4 hours ago, Ishouldbewriting said:

I'm a current MA student and prospective PhD student at UConn. If you want, we can DM and I can give you an insider perspective about the department. :)

You and @GreenEyedTrombonist should talk, if you haven't already!  She has her eye on UConn too. :)