Applying for Fall 2017

PhDavid

16 hours ago, musicdegree4me said:

I have accepted the scholarship offer from USC (Berklee also offered a scholarship) and will be attending their Master of Music in Screen Scoring program beginning this fall. Where did you wind up?

Congrats! I'll be headed off to Ohio State for music theory. 

On 4/20/2017 at 9:00 AM, PhDavid said:

Yes sir!

I'm so happy that you wound up somewhere that you wanted to be. I suppose you can always apply to other PhD programs as well after the masters if you're not totally satisfied (not that Ohio State is a bad option!) so it's really nice to have the free option. 

10 hours ago, musicdegree4me said:

I'm so happy that you wound up somewhere that you wanted to be. I suppose you can always apply to other PhD programs as well after the masters if you're not totally satisfied (not that Ohio State is a bad option!) so it's really nice to have the free option. 

Thanks! Yeah it's definitely nice to have the option. I think I probably will apply to a few other programs when the time comes but at least I'll have a backup if nothing works out.