Hunter College City of NY

12sliders

20 hours ago, NYCMSW said:

Isaiah1016, have you interviewed and found out about acceptance?

No. I haven't heard anything back. I tried to keep calling and sent emai to Santiago today. I had my interview on April 3th one month ago, but it's still being reviewed. I really want to get accepted!! :( I feel like it takes forever.

19 minutes ago, Isaiah1016 said:

No. I haven't heard anything back. I tried to keep calling and sent emai to Santiago today. I had my interview on April 3th one month ago, but it's still being reviewed. I really want to get accepted!! :( I feel like it takes forever.

Are you clinical or COPD?  I had my interview last week and the waiting is agony.  I hope you hear back soon!

23 hours ago, Psychotea said:

Has anyone received any scholarship award?

I went to a Q&A (in Feb, I think) and when someone asked about scholarships, the answer was basically, "Our tuition is low so there aren't many scholarships." Not sure what that means in practice, but I'm not holding my breath.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, NYCMSW said:

Are you clinical or COPD?  I had my interview last week and the waiting is agony.  I hope you hear back soon!

I chose COPD. Yeah. Waiting is totally agony. I hope we hear back soon!! :) 

I finally got accepted into Hunter College!! I am very excited to go to Hunter college this fall semester! I have a question. commiment deposit form will be sent by mail after I got accepted??

Hey all. This is my first post. I scanned through all the other posts and it sounds like everyone here is further along in the process. I applied for the OML track and my interview is on May 16th. Anyone else apply for the OML track or have an interview on May 16th? For those who interviewed, any other tips on questions asked and what they are looking for? I put it out of my mind but starting to get nervous. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...