Fall 2017 - Master of Health Informatics University of Toronto

CoffeeAddict

well i guess uot is out of my league as international....Mac will send their offers early next week according to iris... only Dal's MHI responded early and gave me unconditional offer. anyone has any idea regarding Dal's MHI?? life in halifax in general?

I received an unofficial offer via email around 5 EST. I'm very relieved/thankful but I am not 100% sure whether I will accept. Waiting for a decision from other schools/jobs.

I had my interview on Mar 1st, it didn't go as well as I would have liked... I was super exhausted from a week of travelling and nervous. Anyway, I hope that acceptances and additional good news come for everyone soon enough! :) 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl123 said:

My sgs now says "Decision Made" but I haven't received an admission/rejection email. Has anyone else had this problem?

I received the email before my status was updated. Maybe you can email Zoe? Best of luck to you. :)

46 minutes ago, bananacad said:

Did you get a response Curlygirl123? 

Hey bananacad, I followed up with Zoe and she said a decision has been made, but she will be emailing people this and the following week. 

She told me not to worry but I'm being risk averse and continuing to wait.

11 minutes ago, Curlygirl123 said:

Hey bananacad, I followed up with Zoe and she said a decision has been made, but she will be emailing people this and the following week. 

She told me not to worry but I'm being risk averse and continuing to wait.

I'm not sure if this will be of any help but have you tried checking ACORN portal for updates to your profile? I believe you have to use the student ID number on your application to set up UTORid / JOINid to log-in to ROSI/ACORN.

15 minutes ago, jql said:

I'm not sure if this will be of any help but have you tried checking ACORN portal for updates to your profile? I believe you have to use the student ID number on your application to set up UTORid / JOINid to log-in to ROSI/ACORN.

In ROSI it says I've been invited to the fall/winter semesters. Maybe ROSI was updated too for you..check it out

34 minutes ago, bananacad said:

I hope the best for you @Curlygirl123!!! 

I checked my sgs and it still says 'Under Review' .... it's worrying me now... :(

@catman14 I didn't know about ACORN prior to seeing your post. What is it suppose to say? I also don't see any information on my account.

Don't know about ACORN, as I logged into ROSI, but it shows that I've been invited into the program and financial information (which is empty right now).

1 hour ago, catman14 said:

Don't know about ACORN, as I logged into ROSI, but it shows that I've been invited into the program and financial information (which is empty right now).

Same thing on ACORN. Says "Invited".

On SGS I still have "Under Review", could just be a technical issue, could just be a matter of time. Hoping for the best for you @bananacad!

2 hours ago, Hopefull94 said:

I received an acceptance from mac ehealth 

Congrats! I've been hearing good things about the mcmaster program, and it does give you a Masters in science, which could be useful. Did you get an email that your application is forwarded to the grad department?

I'm going to be going to UofT but McMaster was my 2nd choice.

14 hours ago, catman14 said:

In ROSI it says I've been invited to the fall/winter semesters. Maybe ROSI was updated too for you..check it out

Hey catman, where exactly does it tell you that you've been invited ?

12 hours ago, catman14 said:

Congrats! I've been hearing good things about the mcmaster program, and it does give you a Masters in science, which could be useful. Did you get an email that your application is forwarded to the grad department?

I'm going to be going to UofT but McMaster was my 2nd choice.

Thanks!! Yup I got an email that my application will be forwarded to the grad department. I know last year this took a while for them to get back to students, but once you have received that email that you were chosen, you're pretty much in. The grad department is just a final formality. 

7 hours ago, catman14 said:

Right after you log in to ROSI, first page.

edit: ROSI is down...check in ACORN

Hey catman! Yes, so I tried to use ROSI all day but it never got back up :( As for ACORN, I don't know where I should be looking. It doesn't allow me to enrol in any courses

27 minutes ago, Curlygirl123 said:

Hey catman! Yes, so I tried to use ROSI all day but it never got back up :( As for ACORN, I don't know where I should be looking. It doesn't allow me to enrol in any courses

Hi curlygirl,

it might say on the dashboard homepage under Degree Registration Status: 

HA MHI 2017-2018 Fall/Winter Invited

don't worry if you don't see it ^^

1 hour ago, Curlygirl123 said:

Once I log in what I see is:

Academics

Degree Registration Status
HA MHI 2017-2018 Fall/Winter
Invited
You do not have any enrolled courses for 2017 Winter.

I sent the deposit yesterday, so now I'm waiting for it to get processed...I encourage everyone who will send it to send it via expresspost so that you have a tracking number.