Masdar fall 2017

Tea.Lover

Looks like alot of people are shortlisted hahaha. But to be fair, I have never heard of Masdar conducting interviews, but what I do know is sometimes the faculty themselves conduct interviews for the possible team members. I dont know to be honest, just what I heard.

Hi Mithu,

Yes, at first they have taken interview and then status changed. It was totally technical interview. Two of the professors (related to my research area) took that. As I have applied in Electrical power Engineering, their questions was about this related area. What is your profile?

Regards,

Sakib

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Got an invitation for an interview based on a 10 minute presentation at Khalifa university. The interview is for MAsdar, as everything is merged under Khalifa now. Has anybody faced an interview before?

1 hour ago, M21987 said:

Best wishes to all of you attending the interview tomorrow:-)

Thanks :)! Good luck to you too! By the way you never mentioned which program youre applying to?

Hello All, 
I have also been called for an interview on 5th June. Please - those who have already appeared for it-  share your experience. Thanks. 

My profile is as following.
Desired Program: MSc Microsystems Engineering
Bachelors: BSc Electrical Engineering from UET Lahore, Pakistan (3.42/4.0 cGPA)
GRE: 312 (160Q, 152V, 3.5AWA)
TOEFL: 97  

Hey Rehan,

Even I have applied to the same program. I have an interview at 10:30 am tomorrow and will hopefully meet you there. Or you getting a skype interview done?

How did it go Tea.Lover?

hey good to know that.Any particular topic tey were concentrating on?Or was it based on your ppt?

Too many panel members?

Sorrry if am asking or too much info.

Edited by M21987

I have a Masters in Remote Sensing and Bachelors in Electronics Engineering.Also worked for Ericsson as a Telecom Engineer and I have left education sector 5 years back. Ys, I did contact few faculty members last year and they said it would be better for me to apply to Masters program.

Edited by M21987

Well rounded it might seem, but its lotta work getting there-high expectations. So you just finished college?

Yes, I have been dying to get in there from last year. And hope I make it through this year, coz last sem, they just moved my application to fall 2017.