Masdar fall 2017

Tea.Lover

Hi,

Has anyone been asked to do the same presentation once again? Someone called me up from the university and asked me to re-do the presentation. Guess they were not convinced enough with my previous one. They just said I have to re-do it.

No one contacted me (yet). Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. You can interpret it both ways! 

When did they tell you to go and do it?

@studentxyz, I had 90min to submit the quiz. I completed and submitted the quiz. I was unable to answer some of the questions asked too as I couldn't remember them. It's bn almost 4years since I took the course. If you are interested in my solution to the quiz, you can connect me on WhatsApp via +2349068722832.

I can't say anything about my chances. Let's just hope for the best. Are you applying for CIS too??

On 6/11/2017 at 0:54 AM, rehan.younas said:

@studentxyz Let me share my experience as well. I was asked two questions related to this area. 
1- What is Object Oriented Programming? 
2- What is the difference between Linux and Windows? 
Both of these things were mentioned in my CV(indirectly). My advice would be to prepare well enough to justify what you have mentioned in your resume/CV.  

hi Rehan, I have applied for PhD. Recently, I got a notification regarding the status of oral interview. In that spread sheet I have been placed in wait. some of the students placed in go to room. what is the difference between go to room and wait. Earlier I had appeared for oral interview through skype on mar 27th 2017. There onwards my status is shown as waitlist . so if any know any further details please with me bro .

Thanking you in anticipation

Hi I have created a whatsapp group for MASDAR FALL 2017 (91-9973513371). Currently ede and sri248 are members of this group . kindly add yours also for better information sharing

Hii, @sri248 can you add me to MASDAR 2017 Fall whatsapp group.

I have applied for FALL 2017 for MSc in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING and having interview tomorrow. need some suggestions.

Whatsapp number : +91 8801806472

Edited by mukarram

On 6/6/2017 at 1:26 PM, Engineer4 said:

Hey guys.

I have applied for MSC Engineering Systems and Management course in Masdar.

just wondering, are the interviews basically the next round of evaluation or are they conducted only for specific programs?

cause i noticed that only students applying for the microsystems and Electrical Egineering courses are called for interviews.

Any ideas ?

I had my interview on June 12, i had applied for MSc in Engineering systems and management. My application was unsuccessful previously but due to merger my application was reconsidered. The interview was basic, like 2 professors asked me about my research interest and what I have done till date in that area.

On 6/19/2017 at 3:32 PM, Engineer4 said:

I kind of find it weird that there are still no replies from Masdar tbh. The course starts after around 2 months in August. @grbpnt

yeah, they might be busy evaluating the applications, can you please join whatsapp group for Masdar Fall 17.

msg Sri in whatsapp +919973513371 ,he will add u in the group.

27 minutes ago, superboyr said:

Hi i have applied to Msc in Material Science and also had my interview on June 07. But then never heard anything from them. Did anyone get any news?

everyone is waiting for the decision. 

On 6/6/2017 at 1:26 PM, Engineer4 said:

Hey guys.

I have applied for MSC Engineering Systems and Management course in Masdar.

just wondering, are the interviews basically the next round of evaluation or are they conducted only for specific programs?

cause i noticed that only students applying for the microsystems and Electrical Egineering courses are called for interviews.

Any ideas ?

whats your profile btw??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I requested to submit identification form on 20th June after the interview done. Since then I didn't hear anything from them. Is there any body received such type of document to submit ?

thanks

Hi there!

I had applied for MS in Engineering systems and management in the month of May. I received a follow up mail asking me to fill in an identification form and I did so. It's been 2-3 weeks since then and I haven't received any reply! As the fall semester will be starting in a month and many of you have had interviews taken. Do you think this could be a negative sign that I was not asked for an interview?